1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Facts Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by bob4carl09, May 3, 2009.

1. bob4carl09

bob4carl09 Guest

First off, sorry if something like this has already been done. Haven't seen anything like this but I haven't gone too bar back in the Fun & Games forum...

So I was thinking the other day, I've posted a few threads, and gotten advice from a load of people here at EC, but I don't really know anyone bar one or two. So what better way of doing that then with a corny ice-breaking game like my old team manager used to inflict on us at work :grin:

No rules, clue is in the title, just post 3 things about yourself that you think people should know. And I guess if anyone posts something that intrests you, then say bonjour to their wall or something. Here goes...

1) I play the piano. Well, I did. I saved up loads of money to buy an electric piano a few years back, but couldn't bring it with me to college cus it's big n heavy, and I really miss playing :icon_sad:
    2) I cannot stand having wet eyelashes or eyebrows. Absolutely grates my cheese, if it's raining I keep wiping them dry every 2 seconds. :confused:
    3) I am in mourning cus ER ended in the States a few weeks ago. :tears: I loved that show, got all the DVDs so far and going through them again now. In fact, I'm a bit obsessive about lots of US shows, Brothers and Sisters at the moment as well.

So that's me, give it a go. I'm sure nothing's gonna be quite as bizarre or irrelevant as my #2 :slight_smile:

2. EM68

1) My favorite car is a BMW. I want to get one some day and race it with the BMW club.
    2) I love British shows. I love Top Gear and MI5 (Spooks).
    3) Mummies totally freak me out.

3. GhostDog

Oo interesting idea!

1. My parents had planned to name me "Kira", but they were at a restaurant, and their waitress's name was "Kirah" and they liked it, so they stole the spelling. I am named after a waitress. Somewhat. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. One of my absolute favorite memories ever is marching in the Macy's Day Parade and hearing our drumline's cadence echoing through Times Square.

3. I believe the only reason that I'm as up to date with the news as I am is because I have a crush on Rachel Maddow. God, she's adorable. <3

4. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1) I'm a closeted geek. I play roleplaying games and none of my friends know.

2) I love weiner dogs and want about 7 of them when I'm older.

3) I'm a band geek. I play three instruments and have been in marching band 4 years.

5. KaydeeJayde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1) I'm currently playing a man in the musical "The Mikado" and the director keeps telling me that I'm better at playing a man than I was playing a woman in the last show I was in with the same company.

2) I work at Donut King, which is cool, most of the time.

3) I'm allergic to cat fur, so when I move out of home and get my own place, I'm going to have one of those cats with no hair, I think they're called Sphynx cats. I think they're adorable in an ugly kind of way, plus they wouldn't make me sneeze all the time!

6. Absentminded

1). My 2nd home is a Tattoo parlour.

2). I have an allergy to starch and chocolate (during certain times of the year)

3). I like to purposely lower my voice and do it as much as possible, even though I sound like a total stoner.

7. Thisisnew

1. I play guitar not well but learning.
    2. I love Doctor Who.
    3. I find Tegan & Sara, Brandi Carlile and Rachel Maddow really hot they are at the top of my list lol.

8. partietraumatic

1)I play guitar and love it. It always relaxes me if im stressed :slight_smile:
    2)My mood is very effected by the weather
    3)I believe my city is the most beautiful in the UK,and one of the most beautiful in the whole world :grin:

9. katie

1) i sing at grade 7-8 level, in classical and opera, and have sung professionally for 4 years
    2) i study law, and i would advise anyone who is considering it to be prepared for a hell of a lot of work
    3) being onstage is where i feel most at home- that way im someone else...not my self concsious self.

10. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1) I´m obsessed with the tv-show Xena Warrior Princess.
    2) I love playing the piano even though I´m not good at it.
    3) I have a phobia of snails.

11. Michael1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1) I'm Trying To Make My Voice A Bit Higher To Make It Obvious I'm Gay To Others.
    2) Although I Love My Friends, I Really Want To Make New Ones.
    3) I'm Happiest When I'm Walking Around My Home Town By Myself [Wierd I Know... But It Makes Me Feel So Independant]

12. Dazed

Dazed Guest

my name was going to be wanda
    i have a fear of droolng while sleeping
    i perfer not to wear shoes

13. Apocalypte

1. I am not a huge fan of TV - there are handful of shows I like, the rest I'm just very "meh" about.
    2. Part of PMS for me involves becoming lactose-intolerant for a week.
    3. I'm running a marathon in October.

14. Just Adam

1)i play guitar
    2)would love a neon world
    3)cant stand dry hands

15. qisforquinton

1) I lovelovelove acting. Even though I'm self conscious sometimes, I'm perfectly comfortable singing a solo with the spotlights all on me in front of hundreds of people. I love the rush of being onstage.

2) I'm a perfectionist.

3) Daft Punk = amazingness

16. djt820

1. I play bass, guitar and a wee bit piano.

2. I am not a social norm.

3. I hate mainstream media, government, and organized religion.

17. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

1. I love to read

2. My favorite name is Zianah or Malachi

3.I want to move to Colorado

18. musican

1. The last time I had a friend that was a guy was in 6th grade and I messed that up :eusa_doh:

2. I'm really moody

3. I'm almost always listening to music

19. MouseofShadows

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1. I've only been on one date ever and it was 2 weeks ago.
    2. I can't swim (although I did slightly during one summer in the past.)I need to learn.
    3. I'm addicted to my computer and DDR (even though I'm not that great at it.)

20. Shebbs

1. I have more online friends, then I do real friends. And the real friends I do have are not really FRIENDS, more of aquatences(sp?)

2. Originally, my dad wanted to call me Precious. My mom wanted to call me Maya. If I was a boy, I was to be Micheal. Thankfully, all those names died, and I got named after a car (dad's side of the story), and Reba Mcentire's son (mom's side of the story). OH and mom also thought about calling me Fancy... xD

3. I am emotional. I cry over anything. I fall for people easily. And I find loss of any sort hard to deal with. I still have feelings for two people I was in a relationship with.