1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your life with music!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Lucky Panda, May 8, 2009.

1. Lucky Panda

This is just but another simple shuffle game where you put the play setting's on your itunes, media player, ipod, mp3 player, or [insert your method of music here] and answer the categories with the corresponding song title that played on that turn. Have fun!!

The Categories!:

This song describes your childhood:
    This song shows how you feel about the world:
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen:
    This song describes your first/next relationship:
    This song describes your best friend:
    This song shows how you feel about EC:
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know:
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song:
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now:
    This song explains your deepest desire:

xD this is what I got:

This song describes your childhood: Superstar (Toybox)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Get This Party Started (Pink)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Build God Then We'll Talk (P!ATD)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Alarma (666)
    This song describes your best friend: Kiss Yourself Goodbye (The All-American Rejects)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: What You Waiting For? (Gwen Stefani)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Eh Eh, Nothing Else I Can Say (Lady Gaga)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Tetris Remix (Basshunter)
    This song explains your deepest desire: Punkbitch (3OH!3)

Some are kinda funny...some are just weird...

2. nevaeh

This song describes your childhood: barbie girl (aqua)
    This song shows how you feel about the world:blue monday (new order)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen:what i am (edie brickell)
    This song describes your first/next relationship:i can't wait (nu shooz)
    This song describes your best friend:listen up! (gossip)
    This song shows how you feel about EC:is anybody listening (danity kane)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: paparazzi (lady gaga)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song:the royal we (silversun pickups)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now:miracle (cascada)
    This song explains your deepest desire:summer boy (lady gaga)

3. Lucy

This song describes your childhood: "Days" Acoustic Orchestra Version (Ayumi Hamasaki)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Unfaithful (Rihanna)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Invisible Star (Mika Nakashima)

This song describes your first/next relationship: Super Drive! (From Gravitation) WTF??
    This song describes your best friend: BLOOD (Mika NAkashima)
    This song shows how you feel about EC:is Youth Race Song! (Sambomaster) wtf
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Calling (A-bee) uwaa
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song:Voyage (ayumi Hamasaki)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Rock is Dead (Marilyn Manson) lol
    This song explains your deepest desire: Tainted Love (Marilyn Manson) ...ohmy god...O.O

lol this is awesome XD

4. Lizz K

This song describes your childhood: Aaron's Party (Come Get It) Aaron Carter
    This song shows how you feel about the world: The Bucket- Kings of Leon
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Naked- Goo Goo Dolls
    This song describes your first/next relationship: The Great Escape- Boys Like Girls
    This song describes your best friend: (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You- UB40 (hahahaha so true)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Dani California- RHCP
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Here It Goes Again- Ok Go
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Coffee Break- Forever the Sickest Kids
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Lysergic Bliss- Of Montreal
    This song explains your deepest desire: Dead Wrong- The Fray

5. lostinthought9

This song describes your childhood: "Are You Ready/DX Entrance Theme"
    This song shows how you feel about the world: "Somebody's Gettin' On My Nerves" Salt N Pepa
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen:"Over My Head" the Fray
    This song describes your first/next relationship: "I Don't Care" Fall Out Boy
    This song describes your best friend: "We're Not Gonna Take It" Twisted Sister
    This song shows how you feel about EC: "Shake It" Metro Station
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: "When you Were Young" the Killers
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" Green Day
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: "Unforgiven" Metallica
    This song explains your deepest desire: "Killing in the Name" Rage Against the Machine

Well...that was weird. haha.

6. Apocalypte

This song describes your childhood: Sleater-Kinney - Get Up
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Slayer - Skeletons Of Society
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Tool - Pushit
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Danko Jones - Cadillac
    This song describes your best friend: Smashing Pumpkins - Here Is No Why
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Battlelore - Raging Goblin
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Ash - Pacific Palisades
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Lacuna Coil - Fragile
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Dropkick Murphys - Road of the Righteous
    This song explains your deepest desire: Amon Amarth - Victorious March

7. moirai

This song describes your childhood: My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Crazy (Mark and Alex)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: The Way I Am (Ingrid Michaelson)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Trust Me (The Fray)
    This song describes your best friend: You Are So Beautiful (Escape The Fate)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: So Much Love (The Rocket Summer)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Lovely (Breathe Carolina)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song:Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Accidents Can Happen (Sixx A.M.)
    This song explains your deepest desire: In Love With a Girl (Gavin Degraw)

wow mine actually worked out really well!

8. lioness324

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This song describes your childhood: Faint - Linkin Park
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Butterfly - Smile (ddr ftw!)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Church On Sunday - Green Day (i hope not...I'm really not into religion)
    This song describes your best friend: Free In You - Indigo Girls (well, I'd say my best friend is my boyfriend, so that's pretty apropos)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Understanding In A Car Crash - Thursday
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: I Hate Myself And Want To... - Rentrer En Soi
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Haunted - Evanescence
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Remind Me - Halfway to Nowhere
    This song explains your deepest desire: Vernal Equinox (Part one) - Halfway to Nowhere

Hmm not many of these made too much sense...

9. Cotton

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This song describes your childhood: Put Some Clothes On (Breathe Carolina)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Hush Hush (The Pussycat Dolls)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Six Feet Under the Stars (All Time Low)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Blue Eyes (Driving East)
    This song describes your best friend: Just Dance (Lady GaGa)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: New Wave (Mark and Alex)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Hot n Cold (Katy Perry)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Believe Me, I'm Lying (Forever the Sickest Kids)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Pop'n'Gum (Superbus)
    This song explains your deepest desire: The Birds and the Bees (Breathe Carolina)

10. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This song describes your childhood: Mad World - Gary Jules
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Linger - The Cranberries
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Fuck You - Lily Allen
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Tragedy - Steps
    This song describes your best friend: Too Cool For School - Fountains of Wayne
    This song shows how you feel about EC: You're The Best Thing - The Style Council
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: The Loving Kind - Girls Aloud
    This song describes you and should be your theme song: Smile - Lily Allen
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Legacy - Pet Shop Boys
    This song explains your deepest desire: Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys

11. kaly13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This song describes your childhood: Hump de bump (RHCP)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Back to black (Amy Winehouse)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Mia krifi evesthisia (Thalassa - Eurovision Song Contest 1998)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Is it true? (Yohanna - ESC 2009)
    This song describes your best friend: Je t' adore (Kate Ryan - ESC 2006)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: The light in our soul (Helena Paparizou)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Miss kiss kiss bang (Oscar Loya - ESC 2009)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Original of the species (U2)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: My all (Mariah Carey)
    This song explains your deepest desire: Peace will come (Diana Gurtskaya - ESC 2008)

12. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

This song describes your childhood: "Fine Again" by Seether
    This song shows how you feel about the world: "Older Gods" by Wu-Tang Clan"
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: "Internet Goin' Nutz" by Paul Wall (lmfao)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: "Gram Afta Gram" by Lil' Jack (lol)
    This song describes your best friend: "Streets On Beats" by SPM
    This song shows how you feel about EC: "Eat 'Em Up, Beat 'Em Up" by Field Mob
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: "528-CASH" by Koopsta Knicca
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: "Hollywood Divorce" by OutKast
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: "Slap" by Ludacris (lmfao)
    This song explains your deepest desire: "Ain't Back Yet" by Kenny Chesney

haha I liked what I got for "how coming out will happen" lol

13. This song describes your childhood: Yes Anastasia (Tori Amos)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Shove (L7)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Black Dove (Tori Amos)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Unison (Bjork)
    This song describes your best friend: Fuck The Pain Away (Peaches)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Police Me (Tori Amos)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Don't Let Go (En Vogue)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Riot Poof (Tori Amos)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: The Patient (Tool)
    This song explains your deepest desire: Supernova (Liz Phair)

14. AlyssWonderland

This song describes your childhood: Good Gone Girl (MIKA)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: Dancing Through Life (Wicked)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: So Much Better (Legally Blonde)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: For Good (Wicked)
    This song describes your best friend: Pandemonium (Spelling Bee)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Astonishing (Little Women)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: What Is This Feeling? (Wicked)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Grace Kelly (MIKA)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Maybe This Time (Cabaret)
    This song explains your deepest desire: Three Little Words (Frankmusik)

15. Eponine

This song describes your childhood: Already Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Colors (Utada Hikaru)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Final Distance (Utada Hikaru)
    This song describes your best friend: Across the Universe (The Beatles)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Run (Snow Patrol)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Hot n Cold (Katy Perry)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: She Will Be Loved (Maroon 5)
    This song explains your deepest desire: All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)

16. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This song describes your childhood:This Shattered Symphony - Coheed and Cambria

This song shows how you feel about the world: Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas / Oblivion - Thirty Seconds To Mars

This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Curses - Bullet From My Valentine

This song describes your first/next relationship: Pearl Of The Stars - Coheed and Cambria

This song describes your best friend:White N' Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic / I'll Be There For You - The Rembrants

This song shows how you feel about EC:Everything Ends - Slipknot (KIDDING!!)

This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Wake Up - Coheed and
    Cambria (I LOVE this song, words alone cannot describe it's beauty)

This song desribes you and should be your theme song:4 Words To Choke Upon - Bullet For My Valentine

This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Come Clarity - In Flames (cuz i like to think that music is a good solution to all of lifes little problems, and i like this song quite a bit)

This song explains your deepest desire: Forever and Always - Bullet For My Valentine

I know i tend to come back to the same bands all the time, but i guess it just shows how much i relate to those bands =] quite surprised i didnt use Avenged Sevenfold lol XD

17. RainbowVampire

These shall be the hardest questions to answer ever..

This song describes your childhood: "Dead Memories" by Slipknot. I don't quite remember my younger years, but what I do remember seems very blank.

This song shows how you feel about the world: "Fat Lip" by SUM 41. "I don't wanna waste my time becoming another casualty of society! I'll never fall in line becoming another victom of conformity!"

This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: "Some Day" by Nickelback. Right now the transgendered thing is making my life a Hell, but I'm sure that some day I'll be able to live as a man without any strings attatched.

This song describes your first/next relationship: "Darl'n" by Between The Trees. Talking about liking someone a lot, and doing anything for them, but not loving them just yet.
    OR
    "Stupid Girl" by Cold. That girl is so stupid and annoying and heartbreaking, but you can't help but want to hold her in your arms.

This song describes your best friend: "Dance Dance" by Fall Out Boy. Just having fun and being crazy and random.

This song shows how you feel about EC: uhh.... No answer? I dunno, really xD

This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: "Stutter" by Kill The Limbo! She's so pretty, but I get so nervous around her...

This song desribes you and should be your theme song: "I'm Still Here" by the Goo Goo Dolls. This song is just completely me. Every lyric relates to me.
    OR
    "It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down. I was happy, then depression took me down, but "it's not my time, I'm not going."

This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: "Head Against The Wall" by Anew Revolution, because I just don't know the answers to what I want to know and it frusterates me.

This song explains your deepest desire: "Rockstar" by Nickelback XD I want what anyone wants, to get famous of course! No but seriously, my dream is really to start a band.

18. jazzrawr

This song describes your childhood: Time After Time - Quietdrive
    This song shows how you feel about the world: The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang (Bahaha XD)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: We're Not Gonna Take It - Bif Naked
    This song describes your first/next relationship: Closing Time - Everclear
    This song describes your best friend: I Feel You in my Bones - Tegan & Sara
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Sterio Love - Edward Maya
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Run - Uh Huh Her
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: Xena Theme Song (SWEET! :grin:)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: For Good - Wicked
    This song explains your deepest desire: I Want To Hold Your Hand - Across the Universe

19. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will try tomake each song relevant by finding a lyric that might have something vaguely to do with the question! I'm good at grasping at straws.

This song describes your childhood: Wonderwall - Oasis (not much I can do with this one)
    This song shows how you feel about the world: I Wonder Why - Curtis Stigers ("I reach out to hold you, but you push me away, and you always convince me to stay" - very true)
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: La Vie Boheme B - RENT ("forcing changes, risking danger, making noise and making pleas" - A+)
    This song describes your first/next relationship: As Lovers Go - Dashboard Confessional ("I've been waiting for you all of my life, for so long I thought I was a silent bound but just seeing you makes me think twice" - my next relationship will be something I've waited for all my life...)
    This song describes your best friend: Alison - Elvis Costello ("I know this world is killing you" - my sister's probably my best friend and sometimes it seems like it actually is :frowning2:)
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Brace Yourself - Howie Day ("stay with me, I'm in no condition to be alone" - definitely what I needed EC for at various times)
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: The Wings - Gustavo Santaonella (there are no lyrics totry andget meaning from)
    This song desribes you and should be your theme song: I Wanna Know What Love Is - Foreigner (basically, the entire song works - accuracy!)
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: Holding Out For a Hero - Bonnie Tyler (so I'm meant to wait for a hero to wander along and help me out, no thanks)
    This song explains your deepest desire: Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley ("some things are meant to be, take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you" - yes.)

So I managed to make most of them vaguely work with the question. And this is how I spend my study time.

20. Zumbro

This song describes your childhood: Losing Hope - Jack Johnson
    This song shows how you feel about the world: How Sounds - Said The Whale
    This song describes how your "coming out" happened/will happen: Dying to Know You - Downhere
    This song describes your first/next relationship: The Squid - Zox
    This song describes your best friend: Iv - The Road And The Damned - Coheed & Cambria
    This song shows how you feel about EC: Pride (In the name of love) - U2
    This song describes the crush you have, and may not even know: Gravemakers and Gun
    slingers - Coheed & Cambria

This song desribes you and should be your theme song: December 1963 (Oh What a Night!) - Franki Valli and the Four Seasons
    This song explains the answer to a question/problem that's weighing on you right now: When I First Saw You - Dreamgirls Soundtrack
    This song explains your deepest desire: Mr. James - Matthew West