1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tell about something dumb u did today

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Witchcraft, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Well ill start.So today i was trying to teach my dog to pee on these training pads

by dropping water on it but since i dont think he got the point i thought why not

drop orange juice on it,It looks like pee i guess so then i poured the juice in front of my

dog onto the trainig pad but then i rememberd dogs are kinda colour blind so im just

like :bang: and it was i guess kinda pointless trying to teach my dog to do that with that example lol

2. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Orange scent is also used to keep pets away from things as they usually aren't to keen on it.

3. Jose Carioca

Out Status:
    A few people
    For the second day in a row, I accidently walked smack dab in the middle of a bee swarm. They seem to be very active around where I live. See signature.

4. sdc91

I dunno, I was making drawerboxes in the garage today for the kitchen and I was applying the glue to the dovetails pretty slowly... not dumb, just slow. It took like 7 minutes per box.

5. CrystalCat

I wore a bright green hoodie to paintball

6. pianolover95

Me and my friend got into an extremely pointless argument about him owing me 7 dollars. We are not speaking at the moment :X

7. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I went to go get my wizard of oz dvd to watch and accidentaly grabbed one of my brothers erm special dvds

8. White Raven

I pretended I was playing the piano like mozart(pretending to be deaf too)...and It sounded horrible...lol...

9. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Im actually more concerned about why my straight brother had my best of judy garland collection anyway O.O

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I plugged in my electric razor when I was soaking wet.

11. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I walked into a brick wall. >_>

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh wait....I have a good one that I just posted to facebook. lol Let me copy and paste.

So today I made tacos for lunch. The kids had all washed their hands and were waiting at the bar for their lunch. I dumped the grease from the hamburger down the drain like I have done for the last 25 years with no problem. The only thing is that I usually give it a hot water chaser. This time I didn't. Needless to say the drain was plugged. So you've all seen the commercials for Dawn dish washing liquid. It dissolves grease right? So I dumped a little in there and ran some hot water. Still plugged.

In the meantime, I've fed the kids their tacos and I'm cleaning up the mess. I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on. About an hour later I step into a dark kitchen barefooted and discover bubbles all over the kitchen floor. The water and the Dawn had backed up in the dishwasher and now was spewing out the bottom of the dishwasher. I went to grab some towels and find that the water had also backed up into the drain on the washing machine soaking the carpet out there. Great!

So I turn everything off while I'm soaking up the mess. I decide I better start boiling some water and see if I can unclog the drain. I must have boiled 10 pans of hot water before I heard the gurgle that told me that I had finally succeeded. However, I still had the problem with the dishwasher. I tried starting it again but the sensors weren't working because of all the bubbles still in there. Some more spewed out on the floor before I turned it off again and decided to let Doug deal with it. (yes, he's a happy camper!) He scooped out several pans of bubbles before he finally got the dishwasher to run. I hope my floor is not buckled up tomorrow.

During all this my mom calls. I told her about my dilemma and all she said was "I NEVER dump grease down the sink. Think of this as a learning experience." No Mom, I didn't need to hear that. Thanks for the sympathy!

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ick, Becky. We're having "issues" with our dishwasher now, too...

Our garage empties out into an alley, and so it's tough to maneuver the car into it. And sometimes, I simply cannot do it. My brain starts overthinking things, and I simply can't perform this monumental task. Today was one of those days.

But on the positive side, I recognized that today was one of those days, and after a few false starts, I gave up and made my partner put the car away (which, of course, he did in seconds flat). He razzed me about that, but so what - at least we don't have a huge scrape along the side of the car. (And yes, I did THAT once, too...)

Lex

14. Troy

played my xbox for 8 hours straight the day after it got rrd,,, now its really dead lol

15. RaRa

Picked up the phone when my grandma called....

Always a mistake.

16. roborama

left my phone in my friends car... yeah not seeing him for at least two days:/ oops

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I totally slipped and fell on ice this morning on the way to my car. It seriously almost knocked me out. I had to just lay in the driveway for a few minutes before I could get up. I'm really hoping the neighbors didn't see me go down... :icon_redf

18. Beachboi92

Went to meet my friend at paneras and was going to follow her to the place where she was getting her piercing done to hold her hand. I got out of the car to go talk to her real quick to see where we where going and locked my manual lock door... with the car running... with my phone in the car... but i called my mom with her phone and she came and saved me xD

---------- Post added 7th Feb 2011 at 10:10 PM ----------

for the record first time ive ever done something like that

19. Kso1995

When i was saying bye to my friend i kept stuttering the work "gotta" so it sounded something like this. "Hey Raiden, i ga, ga ga gatta go ill see you later."

20. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I signed my phone up for Facebook text messages. It will end badly.