1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redundant question

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by hiker360, Jun 30, 2009.

1. hiker360

ok this question has most likey been posted somwhere in here but i'm not going to spend my entire life looking for it, besides the answers could be different too:

OK what is/are your favorite game(s) ????
    doesn't matter if their for pc or playstation whatever just press the little buttons in front of you with the little letters on them and type the name of your favorite video game, could be a board game too whatever, if you want try to add why you like the game too

ok i'll start my favorite video games are:

Halo (fun, don't now why, except you get to kick other peoples :***:slight_smile:

Sim city 4( well i like it because... i think its fun to design and build a city of your own)

Scrabble( my moms a writer, so sort of inherited it from her i guess, still fun to lose though :slight_smile:

and Call of duty world at war( again, even though i suck at it, it's fun to kick other peoples :***: once in a while in stead of your own

NO JUDGING !!! (ONLY if your adressed as "Your Honor")

2. shnirly

Personally, I LOVE Civ 4 because of its extreme detail and realism in building a civilization, and I love micromanaging lol. I also love the Total War series because of the strategy involved and I really like historical games <3.

Note: I play both games on the pc

3. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

idk is this is the right place for this thread but i love oblivion! Saints Row 2! and call of duty is pretty awesome. I like any trivia games to

4. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

I can/will kick/own your as in "Scene It" ESPECIALLY "Diseny Scene It"- pardon my French but I'd make you my bitch LOL! I love it because I kick ass at it! That, and I suck at sports so I get SUPER competitive at games I KNOW I could own you with! LOL! Sorry to be cocky, but...I have right to be LMAO!!!!!:roflmao:

5. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

lol! you might when at disney scene it but i Dominate cranium so you watch out! lol

6. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Hem hem...
    Redundant:
    Function: adjective
    1 a: exceeding what is necessary or normal : superfluous b: characterized by or containing an excess ; specifically : using more words than necessary c: characterized by similarity or repetition

So... Why are you posting it?
    This thread has been done .