1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story of my Life!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by rocking23, Jul 6, 2009.

1. rocking23

The game is simple:
    Go to: http://mylifeisaverage.com/
    Find a post that could have basically been posted by your twin because it is something you would do/are.

I'll go first:

Today I stuck a piece of gum under the bleachers. I never done it before. I felt like a total badass. MLIA

2. j1013

j1013 Guest

Today I arranged a whole load of candy on my desk in little piles. I told myself that for every paragraph of my assignment I wrote, I could eat a pile of candy. A couple of minutes later I'd written nothing but eaten all the candy. MLIA

3. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Today, my feet were cold. I didn't feel like getting socks from my room upstairs so I put them underneath my dog who was sleeping. She didn't mind. MLIA

Except I have a male cat. That's really the only difference.

4. secret garden

Today I noticed that I was walking in sync with the woman behind me on the street. I started walking unnaturally fast so people wouldn't think we were together. MLIA.

5. Pasalacqua

Today, I was jamming to some music while driving with my friend. I didn't know the words to one part of the song so I casually took a drink of my bottled water whenever the part came on. MLIA

6. TheBP

Today, while stopped at a red light, I inched forward just to see if the car behind me would do the same. He did. MLIA.

7. jayhad90

jayhad90 Guest

Today I ordered a pizza. The delivery man told me "Enjoy your pizza"; I replied with "You too". We both pretended not to notice. MLIA

8. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Today I was walking down the street and the wind was blowing my hair back from my face. I felt like a model. MLIA

9. moirai

Today I decided to walk from my bedroom to the living room with my eyes closed, to see if I could get there without bumping into anything. I succeeded. MLIA

10. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    This website is amazing! :lol: I don't know if I can just choose one, so I'll narrow it down to three.

^ I'd have to change the "cute guy" part to "cute girl," but other than that it's accurate.

I get the feeling I'm going to become addicted to this website.... :lol:

11. Shebbs

Today, I deliberately left my cell phone in my room so that when I went back to check it, I would have a few new messages. I went up to my room after five hours. No messages. MLIA.

Lol