1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Stories

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by malachite, Jul 16, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, here is how this works. We’ve all had moments in our live when we worked a situation or event into something much worse then it was. Try to make these fun.

Here I go:

A few years ago I lived in a rented house with 3 other roommates. Our neighbors used to fight all the time. One day we hear them arguing and the husband stormed off in his truck. :angry: He came back later that day, but we never saw his wife. That night one of the roommates come running out of his bedroom saying: “Holy Sh*t he is digging a hole in back yard. I think he finally killed his wife!”:dead:
    So, we all crowd in his bedroom and watch through the window. Low and behold he is digging a large hole in his backyard. Next we see him go to the porch and carry something in a large sheet and drop it into the hole and bury it.
    We were debating whether to call the cops or not…we decided not to, but we all slept in the same room that night.
    The next day we see the wife getting the paper, our girl roommate went out to talk to her.
    As it turns out their dog died that morning and they were fighting over what to do with his body.
    It was sad their dog died, but we were glad we weren’t living next to a murderer.(!)

I know this has a certain rear window vibe to it, but it's true.