1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Diary,

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by notquitebutch, Aug 28, 2009.

1. notquitebutch

Well, there's a thread like this on another forum I go on, so I'm bringing it over here. Hopefully it's fun and gamey enough!

Basically, post the things you feel like posting that aren't enough for their own thread anywhere else :B How your day went, an interesting link you found online, a mini-rant, ect.

I'll start;

Dear Diary,

It's 3:45 am, and my drunk, male ex is txting me for nudes. Fantastic :dry: I can't sleep anyway, though, so. Maybe I'll try to read my summer reading book?

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dear Diary,

I've had a very healthy day today; fruit for breakfast, stir-fry for lunch and chick-pea and prawn curry for dinner. I've not touched anything sugary or even any chocolate... what's gotten into me today?! O__o

3. Greggers

I love this idea. I can finally post the most random crap ever and not have it be post secret spam :slight_smile:

Dear Diary,

My brain is going to explode if i get addicted to just one more show. Today i watched half a season of true blood and three seasons worth of Kevin and Scotty from Brothers and Sisters. On a side note, most of the shows im addicted to i just watch the gay couples parts cut out and stuck on youtube so i can skip all the hetero love making. I think im a bad person. Or just a really gay person. Or both.

Today i also have a party with a friend who is super mad at me for not inviting her to the roadtrip/vacation i just went on with 4 of my other friends. I didnt invite her mainly cause shes not 19 (drinking and gambling age) but also because she is a frigid bitch and i die a little inside when i have to listen to her act as though she has all these life problems and extreme amounts of baggage to lug around. If she only knew what real baggage was...

4. kettleoffish

Dear Diary,

I slept in this morning, was late for school, didn't get invited to one of my best friends' birthday party and am now sitting alone on a friday night on the internet craving a cigarette.

Go me!

5. notquitebutch

DD,

I'm leaving for my new school tomorrow. Not excited about living in my aunts basement with screaming cousins upstairs, but I am excited for the potential independence. :B

But, that means we have some last minute shopping to do right now. Which I hate. For shoes and clothes D: Oh, and a toaster over and a bike basket. I'm excited for those two.

6. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

DD,
    Today, we ran 3 miles in the rain and then did more conditioning in the pool. In the rain. Wasn't too bad until we got out, and then it was FREEZING!! And then the coaches gave us the rest of the day and the weekend off :slight_smile: but only the freshman...

7. ColdSnap

Dear Diary
    mood: apathetic, my life is spiralling...

8. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

DD, i love the song that Coldsnap posted. well as long as he meant it as the emo song :slight_smile: i find it so funny

9. Mitchell

Dear Diary,

It's 8:20ish at night.
    I am so anxious for when school will start. I really miss the teachers. I am a bit worried, it'll be different... but I'll be a senior.

10. notquitebutch

DMitchell,

I'm sure once you get backinto the swing of things you'll be okay! I start monday in a new school, so I feel you on the anxiousness!!

DD,

I just got a cute new shirt, and I really want to take a new facebook picture, but I feel awkward so. Mmmph. I guess I'll go play some wow? D:

11. Neoh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That has been happening to me so much lately! :roflmao: I watched a whole season of How I Met Your Mother ("ok" show, but I <3 NPH :eusa_danc ), watched a few episodes of Queer as Folk (first time watching it, and it really shocked me with how fast they got to the "action"), watched 3 Episodes from Psych... an the list goes on.

Anyways, on to the topic

DD,

I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm being avoided :confused: have only hung out with friends once these last 2 weeks, and with only a week and a half left of summer I'm getting ready to call this one of my worst summers ever. First a friend get's randomly grounded for a whole month in June, then another for 2 weeks in July and now all my friends start up high-school soccer practices. And on top of all that the only "friend" who will answer me will only hang out if it's in a group... THIS SUCKS!

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm excited for school to start :eusa_doh:

12. joss22

Dear Diary,

The weather forecast says that there are going to be thunderstorms all day tomorrow, but I want to go for a walk. Maybe I should grab an umbrella and my ipod and take a stroll in the rain all alone.

13. KatoKumi

Dear Diary,
    I just had a bunch of fun through texting/lying. I'm going to play the accompaniment so my friend can find her key before we audition for a new PAC. And I'm scared to death that I might not be able to join her since I can't pay for it.

Good idea, OP. :slight_smile:

14. certified Hotti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dear Diary,

I love watching shows about ghosts on tv and always say i dnt believe in them, but secretely, i sometimes do get scared and i can't help but look around my room every 15 seconds. :icon_eek:

*looks around room*

15. xXHolic

Dear Diary,

It's just anothet morning that I have to sit and study, though I'm not in the mood.. Plus, one friend of mine has a party this evening where lots of things may happened (as in the last one...). Anw, Marilena is going to be there and I'll see her for the last time before she moves to Crete to go to university... pfff
    Oh, Right!!! Ancient Greek here i come!!!

god, im gonna hate this year..*sigh*

16. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Dear Diary,

I'm tired. Stupid allergy attack waking me up at seven on a Saturday. And darn it I'm HUNGRY. I just want to eat everything. Why do my hormones make me want to eat everything?!

17. Amy

Amy

Dear Diary,
    The Katy Perry concert is tomorrow.
    And I have nothing good to wear.

18. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

DD,

Today i played a hilarious game of facebook uno. wish i could have recorded the chat :slight_smile:

19. endless poetry

Dearest Diary,

I wonder if I can ever make my romantic ideas come true.

Also, why can`t I live in Downtown Toronto where there are so many hot men?

2009 Aug 29

20. Maggi

dear diary,

this is the first time i have been on ec in weeks, and i don't know how i lived with out it :]