1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my daily mistake.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by fallendream, Aug 31, 2009.

1. fallendream

mistakes happen, everyone knows that. so post your most amusing mistakes today.

a few of mine.

1) i mis pronounced someones surname and accidentally called them jess holocaust instead of their reall name (which i cant ost but can say its nothing like holocaust)

2) i was power washing something, my dad called me i turned around and hit him in the face. (not point blank)

3) i wont say this, but dont ever give me spaghetti with bolognese sauce again! for the love of daz dont!

2. JakeBHT

living, amusing no but that is it.

3. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I split my thumb open on the rear derailleur of a bike today at work. It wasn't on a sharp part. Pretty typical of me.

4. BayeBorde

BayeBorde Guest

my life is a hilarious joke, you have no idea how many times ive dropped just about anything, from soda on my dog, to a box of cereal on the ground, im not so hot on my feet either (includes tripping), im not very careful though, i do not handle things with a strong grip, more like a whatever grip

#4 BayeBorde, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
  5. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I got a papercut. On my tongue.

Don't even ask how I accomplished this. :lol:

6. SilhouetteDream

This didn't happen today- it was a few days ago but I feel the need to share this.

So I was watching my cousins for the night and we were about to watch Ace of Cakes (awesome show). So I decided to pop some popcorn for the show. I go in the kitchen, put the popcorn in the microwave, and punch in four minuites thinking I'll just take the popcorn out when it stops popping.
    All is well so far. A minuite into the popcorn poping, I get a call on my cell. Don't ask why, but I decide to go into the garage to talk, closing the door behind me. So I'm talking to my friend, and I get sort of...well...distracted. After a while, I smell a burning smell. I get off the phone, open the door and the kitchen is FILLED with smoke. Like, I couldn't even see a foot in front of me. I run to the microwave, taking out the burning, smoking popcorn. Like the thing was literally about to go on fire. I run to the garage, and open up the garage door. The smoke is all in my face, I breathe it in, hit my head on the garage door, and fall head first into the driveway. Oh and did I mention the fire alarm went off? Yeah this happened at ten at night.
    EPIC MISTAKE/FAIL. :grin:

7. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    not taking the blue pill...

well more like not using the burn deck in tonight's magic tournament, instead of the incomplete underworld dreams themed deck, which has no copies of underworld dreams >.>

8. Nodnarb

I have a new pair of shoes, and apparently there is more of a difference between them and my old shoes than I realized, because every day I manage to trip and stumble several times. And not on stairs, or anything like that. Just on the flat sidewalk. It's starting to get embarrassing.

9. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    I decided to read my book outside in the sun and got hit in the head with a soccer ball so i guess my mistake was reading near a group of boys kicking a ball

10. Odradek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    today i called my science teacher, mrs. miller, mrs wilson. it came to me out of nowhere I dont even have a teacher named mrs wilson...

11. endless poetry

mistake: standing while watching TLC. They announced a show called "18 Kids and counting" the syllables "18 kids" made me soft at the knees.

I just realised one good thing about not being sexually attracted to women (yet... who knows) ...no children o.o

12. endless poetry

Going to an afternoon tea session with my mom, my mom`s sister and their friend.

How did I NOT see it was going to be about menopause the FULL two hours!?

13. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

I once accidentally knocked over my Coke at McDonald's, soaking my fries and the floor around me. The employees were nice and gave me another soda and pack of fries, but the people giggling and staring at me plus the guilt I felt while watching the janitor clean the mess made the moment quite traumatic haha.

14. Shimmi

Shimmi Guest

Freaking out that my laptop was infected but all I had to do was turn it off and on and it was fine. I cried and everything. My family makes fun of me now.