1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexiest Music Video Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by HighintheClouds, Oct 2, 2009.

1. HighintheClouds

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've been on here, so I've decided to come back with a game for everyone. It's called the sexiest music video game and in it, all you have to do is to post a music video which you find simply eye-poppingly gorgeous (link or embed, it doesn't really matter).

So I'll start the ball rolling by putting in Britney Spears' "If U Seek Amy". There're some sweet dance moves in there and my favourite parts are when a group of guys come in to dance. Especially this drop-dead HAWT guy who's in a skimpy vest. He's so well-built and I just couldn't take my eyes off him. You can't miss him. He has a skinhead and is wearing sunglasses. He comes in at around 0:50 and 2:55. And of course, to me, the best parts are at 0:58 and 3:00. Why? Well... You see for yourself. =P

Here's the music video (you'll have to go to youtube directly as the guy has disabled embedding):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527BswQJ-Tk

Carry on adding more to this thread!

2. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    hmn... sexy huh?

well, kanye west would say beyonce's "single ladies"

I'll say a few others. Lady Gaga's "Love Game", and Britney Spear's "Toxic" easily come to my mind. um... for the ammount of pre-teen boys gaining their first erection, hmn...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVyALyAN_Q
    yeah, calabria would be it. tragic that natasja was killed by a car though :frowning2:

3. shimmersky

4. LivingInLyric