1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your favourite LGBT slogans, pictures, bumper stickers etc

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Camman3, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Camman3

I'll ask a mod what the restrictions are for a thread like this - must be something similar to the "hot guy thread", but the point of this thread is not solely for "hot guys". I will start off:icon_bigg:

Chest Lie.jpg

Handsome and sweet.jpg

Religion backfire.jpg

tumblr_kpyoe7J4qJ1qzkfu2o1_500.jpg

Warning.jpg

2. Camman3

3. Camman3

4. Chandler

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses. ~Daphne Fielding, The Duchess of Jermyn Street

Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. ~Sam Austin

Isn't it a violation of the Georgia sodomy law for the Supreme Court to have its head up its ass? ~Letter to Playboy magazine, February 1987

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

You know what they say: You can't teach a gay dog straight tricks. ~Trey Parker & Matt Stone, South Park

You could move. ~Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

If time and space are curved, where do all of the straight people come from? ~Author Unknown

Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality. ~James Baldwin

There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

Jesse Helms and Newt Gingrich were shaking hands congratulating themselves on the introduction of an antigay bill in Congress. If it passes, they won't be able to shake hands, because it will then be illegal for a prick to touch an asshole. ~Judy Carter

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.

The one bonus of not lifting the ban on gays in the military is that the next time the government mandates a draft we can all declare homosexuality instead of running off to Canada. ~Lorne Bloch

I get sick of listening to straight people complain about, "Well, hey, we don't have a heterosexual-pride day, why do you need a gay-pride day?" I remember when I was a kid I'd always ask my mom: "Why don't we have a Kid's Day? We have a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but why don't we have a Kid's Day?" My mom would always say, "Every day is Kid's Day." To all those heterosexuals that bitch about gay pride, I say the same thing: Every day is heterosexual-pride day! Can't you people enjoy your banquet and not piss on those of us enjoying our crumbs over here in the corner? ~Rob Nash

Wouldn't it be great if you could only get AIDS from giving money to television preachers? ~Elayne Boosler

In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. ~Simone de Beauvoir

Trust a nitwit society like this one to think that there are only two categories - fag and straight. ~Gore Vidal

Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. ~Woody Allen

The world is not divided into sheeps and goats. Not all things are black nor all things white. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories. Only the human mind invents categories and tries to force facts into separated pigeon-holes. The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects. The sooner we learn this concerning sexual behavior the sooner we shall reach a sound understanding of the realities of sex. ~Alfred Kinsey, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, 1948

Labels are for filing. Labels are for clothing. Labels are not for people. ~Martina Navratilova

Labels? Okay, fine. I'm bisensual. Heteroflexible. And life-curious. That about covers it. ~Morgan Torva

The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. ~Gore Vidal

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! ~Judy Carter

5. matty123

things do get easier, people's minds do change, you should be alive to see it - ellen

6. peaceandlies

7. kettlkorn

8. Ralivar

9. British Lad

British Lad Guest

When I was in the military they gave me a medal for killing two men and a discharge for loving one. ~Epitaph of Leonard P. Matlovich, 1988 (Thanks, Marlene)

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. ~Lynn Lavner

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ~Barry Goldwater

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. ~Author Unknown

"If male homosexuals are called 'gay,' then female homosexuals should be called 'ecstatic.'" ~Shelly Roberts

"There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved." ~Boy George

Jackie Biskupski is running for a seat in the Utah Legislature, and she's attracting a lot of attention because she's a lesbian. Her Republican opponent, Dan Alderson, is a staunch Mormon, and is running a negative ad campaign calling her lifestyle abnormal and deviant. His six wives agree." ~Rick Mercer

"I could care less who marries who. After all, do they care about what brand of coffee I keep in my cabinet?" ~Amy Birdsong

"The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow." ~Charles R. Brown

"My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share." ~Rita Mae Brown

"I love the feel of a woman's skin. I think it all started when as a child I would kiss my mother's soft, velvety cheek good night. Find me a man with a woman's skin and I might become heterosexual. No, on second thought, I wouldn't." ~Amy Birdsong

"If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise." ~Johann von Goethe

"Because I write about gay sex, straight readers often feel discomfort. I am asking them to realize that the connection between two men is equivalent to the one between partners of different sexes." ~John Barton

Bullies lie everywhere. Especially in court." ~Amy Birdsong

"I just met Eddie Izzard the other day; I realized he's probably the perfect guy for me. He's a straight guy but he's a lesbian. He's an action transvestite." ~Gina Gershon

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag." ~ Unknown Origin

10. FollowThePanda

Number One Threat to Heterosexual Marriage - All the Good Men are Gay

Two, Four, Six, Eight! How Do You Know Your Kids Are Straight?

Gay by birth, fabulous by choice

Homophobia Vaccine...if it were only that simple

God made me gay, Unity made me proud, America made me second class :/

11. Zach1992

12. MusicIsLife

13. Connor22

"oi! don't call him gay! his boyfriends handbag hurts you know!!"

14. concklin

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The queer group I volunteer for made these posters and plastered them around Melbourne:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    Pure Win!!!

17. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay