1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you started?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RAJ Aladdin, Nov 7, 2009.

1. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

I LOVE Christmas more than any young man should! I make my entire house themed and blare Christmas songs at full volume on my sound system! I just love Christmas! I started decorating November 1st (oh yeah)...so...

Have you started? If not, when do you plan to if at all? :slight_smile:

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I start decorating on December 1st. I would normally be one of those super trashy weirdoes that have the decorations up all year, but my mother forbids it. I adore the holiday high! One of my favorite things to do is make heaps of fudge and give it all away to everyone I meet along my merry way. I wear a Santa hat almost constantly in December. I already caught myself singing carols in the shower the other day.

I should start my shopping soon. I usually have it done by Halloween but this year I ran out of cash. I plan on making everyone something nice instead of actually buying it this year.

3. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

I LOVE HOMEMADE GIFTS!!!!! They mean the world to me!!!

4. ^This.

One of the presents I'm having done is beyond stupid...

I'm twenty years old, and I graduated high school a couple years ago, but when I did, it was in December, and there wasn't a formal graduation ceremony. My mom is still upset because she doesn't have a picture of me in a cap and gown. She's been pressuring me to get some taken, but I always tell her, "I'm not taking a high school graduation picture two years after high school!" And then she leaves me alone after that, even though she still wants those pictures.

Soooo...even though it's beyond embarrassing to me, I'm gonna suck it up and go get some pictures taken for her of me in a graduation gown.

I'm so embarrassed even typing this. :eusa_doh:

#4 backtothekitchen, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  5. GhostDog

Awwww. That is really sweet, though. <3 I bet she'll love it.

But man, I have no idea what I'm doing for peoples' Christmas presents this year. I want to say I'll do tiny paintings, but I wonder how likely that is to happen. >.> I at least want to do this portrait of my grandfather for my mom, because she's been asking me, but hm.

I think one Christmas present to my father might be, uh, me getting a job, haha. >.>