1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caption it! The Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Greggers, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Greggers

Welcome to my new Game thread :slight_smile: So here is the story... I just had a brilliant idea while trying to make a Torchwood/Glee Banner for myself. I found this great picture of Emma looking surprised and i thought it would be great if stuck next to a picture of jack and ianto kissing, heh. Anyways, i found an even BETTER use for the picture!

[​IMG]

If anyone does not get the picture in the background, its from episode 2 season 1 of Torchwood. She is an alien that lives off having sex (aka: she just did it with a dude and he went "poof" into magic dust that she sucks up her hoo-hoo)

So here is the game:

-You try and think of the best caption for the picture, either writing it under the picture in your post or photoshopping it in yourself. (No changing the actual picture, text only)

-I will pick what i think is the best caption and then THAT person starts off the next picture. (With a friendly wall-post reminding them that they won and its their turn)

-If the winner for some reason does not post a picture, then anyone can post the next picture. (Be fair though, give the person time)

...Let the Captioning begin! (!)