1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FF Dissida

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Beachboi92, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Beachboi92

ok one i have been playing Final Fantasy Dissidia for PSP lately and i am absolutely addicted i fricken love this game so much xD
    anyone else play?
    i personally have always been in love with sephiroth :3 but terra is also pretty pro. Squall=OP anyways i have cloud, sephy, terra, kuja, squall, jecht, ultimecia, and golbez all to 100
    what characters and stuff does anyone else like/dislike and anyone else as addicted as me xD

2. mattypants

i almost got it, cause im into the t/srpg thang :grin:

unfortunately, i dont own.

seems thats all i can add :s

3. SolitaryKnight

I'm taking a little break from Dissidia. I have all the characters up to level 100, I beat all the story modes. I haven't got everything to 100% yet, but I'm pretty darn close.

My favorite characer to use is Cloud of Darkness, she is pretty well unbeatable when playing against the AI, the only thing I ever had a problem fighting with her is Chaos at the end of Inward Chaos. He would pretty well destroy CoD, so I had to switch to Terra to put Chaos in his place.

The Emperor is fun to use to. I like screwing with my enemy's mind.

4. Beachboi92

110 chaos with terra is easy but with sephiroth it is so fricken easy to do chain oblivion and godspeed over and over until he breaks plus godspeed breaks him if he sucks you into fire pillar xD i started trying to pass all stories then quickly decided it was to annoying xD

5. tokwa

I main Ultimecia. :>

6. Beachboi92

ultimecia vs 110 chaos = ewwwww :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: although she rules otherwise xD