1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught doing something u dont want someone to know or see?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by downboyup, Aug 15, 2007.

1. downboyup

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got caught doing something you didn't want anyone to know? Embarrassing moments can last in memory for a long time -

Here is a few from me -

- I turn red every time I think of my father catching me riding an imaginary bull in my bedroom. for a few minutes bucking around the bedroom while he watched from the doorway.

- As an 8 year old dressing in my sisters new dress, getting caught by her and having her bring it up in front of my brothers and sisters and parents at dinner.

- My mother accidently touching my dick when we were in the kitchen.

- losing my swimmers in the surf and having to run naked up the beach

many more i am sure.

Have you any to relate that happened to you ?

2. Micah

God wow. Those are pretty full on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Umm...once time I was showing my friend my tan line at the train station, and I lifted my shirt up to show her, and my jeans had slipped down quite a bit below the tan line ;p

Worst part was an old lady saw.

3. CrimsonThunder

Just the other day I got out the shower and my mum wasnt home so I started to try on some of my new shirts and just as I was taken one off my mum walks into my bedroom and saw everything. >.<

4. Gera-Kun

OMG! Downboy's were so funnY! XD well, i don't know if i ever had any embarrassing moments...lol. hmmm....if i come up with one, i'll post it for sure! XD

5. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I swam competitively when I was younger (much younger, like Grades 4 through 6) and once at a meet I dove in... and my swimsuit decided it liked my knees very much, so it went down there. I guess I'm lucky it didn't come off completely. Don't know how many seconds that added to my time that race.

6. SpikySpice

I sometimes stay home alone naked, and there was a time when the people from the office came to fix the clothes dryer, and so i was freaked out, I didnt open the door, but how teh hell I know they got the key!!!!

So I had to hide behind the couch, couldnt run to my room cuz it's to far away....and they just stood there and scream" HI, WE ARE PEOPLE FROM THE OFFICE...." blah blah blah, and oh god, I hope they couldnt see me behind the couch cuz it was right next to them.

Some other times, my sister caught me naked, but all she can see is my butt when I tried to escape the danger zone

But still, that couldnt stop me from being myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Gera-Kun

OMFG! XD That was so funny! XD Wish i could've been one of those ppl from the office! :wink: Lol, then i would've found you... :eusa_whis lol. J/K!^^

8. SpikySpice

HAHA

The last time I told a friend, he said why didnt I just stand up and smile:grin:, lol and he said he wanna be one of the poeple who knock the door

Sometimes I only had time to put on a pair of jeans, and the cable guy just kept staring at me, dang, so embarrased XD

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I guess the cable guy wasn't cute then.... :frowning2:

10. SpikySpice

-_-
    :lol:

11. Gera-Kun

i remembered something...one time i was in my room with the door closed. it was only me and my sis, so i told he to knock and wait for an answer if she needed anything...so i was in my room, i was wanking it, and my sister just shoved in. (My door doesn't have a lock) well, luckily i still had my pants on, i just had the zipper down, so as i heard her opening the door, i grabbed my knees right away! luckily, she didn't see me doing it. i yelled at her and told her to go out, but all she told me was that she's going to the restroom and to answer the phone if anyone called. she took her sweet a$$ time to get out! She was just staring at me as if saying "What's up with you?" i kept holding my knees and when she finally closed the door, i was totally turned off and couldn't finish due to the fear of being caught...:dry: That was how i was almost caught masturbating by my sister...and that was like two-three years ago...

12. LOL that has happened to me many times. My room doesnt have any doors, so people will just walk in sometimes. Fortunately I do it under the blanket so it isnt TOO obvious what Im doing

13. GuitarGirl1350

Okay. One day I was laying on my bed, masturbating.
    Now, my mum usually knocks on my door so I don't go through much effort to hide it. I can just grab my pants and open the door.
    This particular day she decides she's not going to knock, and busts in.
    On my orgasm face.
    Now, as if this wasn't enough, she can't simply leave.
    "So, what's up? A little stress release?"
    "...what did you want?"
    "Dinner's in 5 minutes. Wash your hands."

...yeah.

Another...
    I was masturbating one day and my mum called me out. I finished up first, but then went in to talk to her. I was flushed.
    She insisted upon taking my temperature, though I refused because I knew I wasn't sick...
    anyway, she did, and it was a little high. So this led to an "I'll call your doctor an unexplained fever is dangerous blah blah..."
    "Um...mum? It's not a fever."
    "Yes it is."
    "Just trust me, it will be gone in a few minutes."
    and whaddyaknow, it was.

Another...
    I dove into a pool and my swimsuit top decided it wanted to move to the side...
    the audience was then greeted with my tit.

Yeah...

>.< sigh.
    I have a humiliation-prone life.

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 13 my father walked on me while I was masturbating. He told me that if I kept doing it I'd get sick. I didn't pay attention to him, lol, but it was embarrassing.

When I was 17 my mother walked on me while I was having a really strong orgasm and ejaculating copiously. She ruined it, grrr.

15. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've never been caught masturbating, but I do have a funny story about it.

I'm about to take a shower, and my mom is getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I had just finished masturbating, and I took quite a long time to finish up. My mom is crying slightly, so I ask her what's wrong. Here's how it went from there.

Her: I just... I don't know.
    Me: Come on, mom, what's wrong?
    Her: I just sometimes think that, when you spend a lot of time in your room... I think you're doing drugs. I just can shake these thoughts, hun.
    Me: Like right now?
    Her: Yes! (Now she's crying.)
    Me: Mom, I was masturbating.
    Her: Oh, ok, that's a big relief for me.

16. Vampyrecat

Ahaha That's a claaaasssic.

Ummm *thinks*
    Oh!
    I used to swim competitively, and I messed up a tumbleturn, and nearly blacked out in the deep end of the pool, that was fun.
    Oh, and another time I almost broke my jaw because I dived wrong and hit the bottom of the pool. there was blood everywhere:eusa_sick
    oh and the time I got dacked in the middle of sport and everyone saw my thong. that was great fun.

17. Revealed

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OMG GuitarGirl, how awful to be caught out like that!! I have to say it makes a good story though! :roflmao:

I almost got caught in the same situation by my mum too. She opened my door without knocking and almost stepped in my room. But I think she realised what was going on, so she backed out and closed the door pretty quickly. Luckily it's never come up in conversation.

I've been embarrassed a few times when people have walked in on me naked. When I say people, I mean my housemates. My MALE housemates. So I'm not entirely sure if it's just me being naked at the wrong place at the wrong time, or whether they can just sense that there's a naked woman in the house. They must have some kind of 'Batman Signal' they send out to each other. So far I've been caught naked in the bathroom, in the laundry ironing my clothes, and in my car (for some reason I thought it'd be a good idea to get completely changed in my car).

I'm sure I'll think of a few more things later on. This is a good thread though.

18. Gera-Kun

OMFG! I'm so Stupid!!!!!!! Today i managed to get up at 4..well, i couldn't sleep well, so yeah. nEways, i decided to get on the internet and see some pr0n...the light was off and i couldn't see anything but the comp. ok, so after i was done an hour later, i went to get ready. i did so, and i didn't hear anyone get up, so when i passed by the living room, which is where the comp is, i noticed my mom sleeping on the couch next to the comp! :eek: OMG! I went to the restroom and shouted to myself "What the :***: ?! Idiot!" I just hope she didn't see what i was doing... and if she did, Oh, please don't let her take out the subject!!! PLEASE!!! T_T damn, now i'm scared of going home!

19. Sam

Sam

I've been caught masturbating by my mom before

20. Choucho

When I was little, my sister once stood at the door to my bedroom watching my play with a random assortment of toys (action figure, car, rubber snake) and eventually I heard her laugh a little and I got super angry. >.<
    Um, the other day my dad walked in, and I was in such a hurry to turn my mp3 player down I didn't realize that the computer screen behind me was displaying a collage of Korean men. -_-;
    Other than that I've been pretty lucky. As far as I can remember anyway.
    Oh! Once in school I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, and said that I was sick, but really I just didn't want anyone to see me cry. >.> And then the teacher sent one of the guys who had been picking on me to check if I was really sick, so I just told him I was throwing up. Mhm, school is fun.