1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Write your personal ad!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RaeofLite, Dec 3, 2009.

1. RaeofLite

So it's "Write your personal ad" game. :grin:

Some things you could or might want to mention:
    -your appearance -your looks -hobbies -goals in your life -if you're looking for someone to settle down with or have short fwb or other -things you love doing on dates or want to do on a date

What you're looking for in a partner:
    -their looks, their qualities, goals, hobbies,

Be creative and have fun!

2. Gay, long-haired scrawny hacker-sort seeking same, but much hotter. Must be familiar with one or more of: C/C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, Bash, Erlang, the esolang Brainf*ck or any variant thereof, and kinky, tantric sex. Must run a multi-user *nix operating system on their main box, and maybe share your root password with me someday. Reply with face pic and machine stats. Quad-core processors and swimmer's build to the front of the line.

Attention Windows and .NET programmers: To you, I offer one-night stands and Ubuntu LiveCDs only. You bring the rubber.

3. TroubledRyan

Me:I like having fun and laughing!nothing to complitcated,I'am just Simply Ryan :wink:

Apperance/looks:I spike my hair,not really tall,look shy inless i'am with my freinds,my eyes change colors between blue,green,and a type of tin,and I tend to keep a not so scrub like apperance!...yup

Hobbies:Ma hobbies are music,soccer,txting,and computer

Goal:haha I got several,but they work in steps!
    1:Tell more people I'am Gay
    2:Get A boy freind
    3:Get better grades in highschool,then go to college to get a masters in phycology
    4: after a break from my masters,and i'am ready,I will go more my Docterete :grin:...haha sounds hard ^.^
    5:When I'am done,I plan on actualy settling down,and getting a really great job :grin:

Friends:I have meany different groups of friends,I have my Emo Zebra :grin:(ma best friend),I have a few goth,I have a few preps,and I just have...peoples!

What I want in a guy:
    Inside:I want somone to lvoe and hold,someone who can be there for me,someone who can help me when I'am weak,and vis versa,I like being able to share things,and I want them to be the same.
    Outside:semi-fit,likes soccer,some-what competative,but not all out...colored hair,eyes that are colored that stick out(like mine),and just knows how to be themself.

4. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Awesome, adorable, endearingly shy 5-foot-tall 90-pound anime nerd seeking equally geeky female partner. Must love animals and cuddling and all things related to Nintendo (particularly Legend of Zelda series) and be interested in art (bonus points if you're an artist yourself). I'm simply an innocent uke looking for my romantic seme. (If you understood that phrase and apply to at least one of my above criteria, REPLY NOW.)

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tall, awkward, desperate male seeks affectionate, intelligent, and preferably equally formidable partner. Must love cats. A healthy appetite would be a plus.
    Turn ons include: literacy, humorous nature, good dental hygiene, snuggling on the couch with ice cream and movies, people who fix stuff, nice hair (don’t fret, I still dig bald guys too), and the ability to speak in complete sentences.
    Turn offs include: people who pick their teeth in public, bad timing, limited knowledge of basic current events (unless you’re a sexy hermit, then I’ll make an exception), drug use, and ladies.

6. Aoifeee

Oversized pink haired lezbot who cannot even describe herself and certainly does not know what she wants looking for: A total ride, perferably a musician...XD