1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Epic Picture game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Connor22, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Connor22

So in journalism (extra curricular but meh) at school we were talking about how pictures can tell stories, even if they have a different story that they are to do with. So what I want you to do is to find a picture that's funny, sad, WTF, emotional or you like, and try to work out any of the 5 Ws about it (who what when where why) and how it makes you feel (happy sad empathetic etc). So here's my example

[​IMG]

There's a boy who's dad was in the US army but he died. This boy must be only 11 or 12 and he's having this great weight dropped on him :tears::tears: this makes me feel REALLY sad but you have to hand it to the kid, he's brave. He's attending his dad's funeral and isn't crying. He's tough but he looks like he needs a hug (*hug*):tears:frowning2:*hug*)

2. Phantasma

I don't have a picture to offer, but I must say that that is a truly heartbreaking picture.. :frowning2:

3. Mister Gaga

Neither do I, sorry :S, but I wanted to comment on this photo, like Phantasma said, it's really a heartbreaking photo, poor kid :-(

4. fallendream

the kid is crying in the picture...

[​IMG]
    in this picture i feel the cat is understandably angry at countless submissions that have been filled in with improper grammar, im also assuming this is a high-end laptop capable of editing many posts and can withstand the cats attempts at 'computer rage' at improper grammar, spam and chainmail. the cat is also undoubtedly angry at his mother and father who, despite his achievemtns by becoming an internet moderater for a huge online forum, always shunned him for being the runt.

Bravo cat!

#4 fallendream, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2009