1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Super Secret Gay Plan

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Beachboi92, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Beachboi92

Come up with your super evil gay agenda cause someone needs to actually say what the heck the agenda is and why :x

i'll start
    We actually want to form a secret army of LGBT ninja pirates (Lesbians with power tool swords riding dinosaurs and guys with toxic rainbows shooting from all orifices) The real key is to get the children right out of the womb we actually have a secret alliance of LGBT mad scientist doctors that take the babies right from the womb and show them gay images until they are brainwashed into believing Elton John and Ellen Degeneres are the world leaders. Then we use Adam Lambert's music to activate messages to get them to use their super gay powers to take over the world. Sadly due to the VMA performance we have had some set backs D:

PS Lady Gaga and her Haus of Gaga store all of our secret weapons and make our super suits.

----------

I really wanted to hit 1000 posts :x

2. RaeofLite

(Hell yes! I will be a LEZBININJA PIRATE and raid booty... :icon_wink :lol:slight_smile:)

Alright... I will admit it. :dry: I STOLE your rainbow. Did you not notice? Yea that weather front coming in, is... a bunch of GAYNESS. ...And the aftermath of a storm is what? A Rainbow. That's us gay ladies and gents running down from heaven to throw pride parades, dance in public fountains and tell everyone to lay down and love! (&&&) (!) We teach everyone that they should be gay! Cuz why not? So come out gay in may (when us and our rainbows are strongest.)

Ok not as good as Beachboi92's but I tried. lol

3. paint

No you see what it is ....

is that we have already taken over Bermuda (where we take down entire ships and planes and brainwash the passengers to our cause. We're also setting up bases in Northeast Nicaragua and Siberia. Iowa soon to come.)

We've been inserting mindless but well disguised drones into the world of entertainment and politics since forever. We plan on taking over the world and creating the Rainbow Empire of Earth. All other "lifestyles" will be declared treachery. All males will wear pink leotards and have vast knowledge of ballet by 5. Every day there will be incredible dance numbers in the middle of the capitol (San Francisco) as an offering to god. Schools will be free and the music programs will be great. ( YES :eusa_clap)

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

4. Beachboi92

^i lol'd irl xD

5. -Michael-

Search: Gay Agenda

The search function is your friend

6. The Super (Not-So-)Secret Gay Agenda:

Total equality.

7. RaeofLite

Skip to 6:11 ... and you will find Ellen's Super (Not secret) Gay Plan...
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kWXVIoa7Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

8. fallendream

turn hardcore christians gay and rape noms leader, failing that...equality?