1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Best Worst Advice

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Woot, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Woot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, the rules are simple:
    Post some advice that you could give someone to do something stupid, but harmless. The next poster has to take the advice, and then post his/her own advice.

For example:
    "Tip of the Day: Press Alt+F4" <---- First poster does NOT have to do this XD

Well, this should be interesting! :grin: ~kicks back and watches the inevitable chaos take place~

#1 Woot, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  2. paint

Thank you!

So here's the thing, next poster. You should totally put a table next to your bed so you can rest your hand in a bowl of water while you sleep. You'll feel very refreshed in the morning. :slight_smile: Have I ever given reason to distrust?

3. Grottodude

Oh my, I am refreshed!

Suddenly screaming in an airport is a good idea if you love having a lot of attention. And especially wait until after you get through security. They'll just think you're crazy if you scream at the doors.

4. Bame

That was awesome, I've never been tickled and groped so much!

If you ever want to mimic the sound of a dolphin, simply fill your mouth with water, lay on your back, and blow out your mouth.