1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your sleeping position say about you?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by malachite, May 1, 2010.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, someone sent this to me and I thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.sleep-aid-center.com/what-does-your-sleeping-position-say-about-you/

I tend to start out in the freefall and roll into the foetus.

:sleep:Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

:sleep:The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

Both are kinda accurate: I am a little thin skinned, but I deal with extreme situations all the time, so I'm used to it.
    I am tough on the outside and gooy on the inside, but no shy when I meet new people.

Give it a try see what you think.

2. lostinthought9

Foetus: (mostly this)
    Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

Soldier:
    Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Meh, it kinda explains me, but then nahh...I dunno lol.

AND, I don't understand how anyone can sleep on their stomach! It hurts too much...

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    for me its the only way I can fall sleep

4. Nodnarb

I generally sleep in the "freefall" position. And "gregarious and brash" are basically opposite of my personality.

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I tend to fall asleep in the yearner and wake up in the soldier. Both describe me pretty well.

6. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    ... oh god I'm a tripple threat: featus, yearner, and freefaller.

usually, I'm lying on my side with my arms out to the same side, and the closest leg ot that side being bent. doing this often makes my stomach face down. oftentimes I'm cuddling/strangling a pillow though...

7. TroubledRyan

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don’t like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don’t like to be the centre of attention.

wow I'm actually like both of them...

8. JB1986

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sort of a combination of Fetus and Yearner when I sleep, mostly Fetus, though.

9. Brandford

I never go into full sleep so I end up going through all of those in the night (I roll into a different position about every 30mins) and they'll all pretty much like me accept. The only one I don't sleep in is the log because whenever I sleep like that I wake up with my shoulder and back hurting terribly and strangely enough thats the only one that isn't like me

10. mattypants

i went from:
    Freefall :Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don’t like criticism, or extreme situations.

to

Starfish: Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don’t like to be the centre of attention.

to

The Foetus: Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sleep position sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax.

but my personality fits foetus best ^_^