1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driving habits?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by No day butoday, Oct 5, 2007.

1. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's interesting to hear about different habits people have when they drive. I haven't driven for long, but whenever I see a small animal-or anything resembling one, like a leaf, in the road, I slam on the brakes. Then get yelled at by whoever's in the passenger's seat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My sister likes to yell at people who don't go at least 10mph over the speed limit

One of my good friends who gives me rides home from school gives being in a rush a whole new meaning, taking turns at 40mph, and slamming on the brakes directly in front of my house. Her glove compartment's going to have blood on it soon ;p

What driving habits do you have? Road rage, nervous ticks, or random habits that come without you thinking

2. I have massive road rage and so does my mom. Anyone who doesn't know what they're doing earns the title of c**nt from her and I call them every swear I can think of =P

3. Hydrogen

I love speed.. Period. 10, 15, 20 over the limit, not a problem for me.

Takes my mom 1:30 to get to my Grandmothers, takes me <1:00

I also LOVE driving at night.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

If someones driving badly my mum likes to leave her little comments ~ Fucking wanker! Cunt blah blah blah ;p

5. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I'm a calm driver

6. Vates

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I swear, I rant, I rave, I speed, I swerve, I yell, I scream, I beep my horn.

If someone is slow, I will overtake them and then slow down really, really, heartbreakingly slow. And then I speed up again.

I have really poor driving habits. :icon_redf

7. Tom

Tom Guest

atm i dnt have any habits like speedin and tht, i do have a go at ppl for being twats but until i get the full 12 points available on my license and not the crappy 6 u have 2 start with im not gona be doing any speeding, well i wont be until i get a car tht can actually go over the speed limit lmao

8. tired_of_lying411

I put my turning signal on whenever there is a steep turn in the road.

It's so weird... and my friend, whom I took driver's ed with does the same thing.

9. Kimi

I'm pretty good driver I think even I have not driven for ages.

Thought my perents thinks that I should be more careful. And somehow I talk to myself alot more than I usually do when I'm driving:dry:

10. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Well to be honest I'm a pretty good driver. I do speed... but only do so when it's safe to. For example when the motorway is almost deserted in the early hours... what's the harm in doing 10-20 over the limit.

Also I'm quite calm... will usually mutter to myself something like "come on mate get a move on" when there's some granny driver in front of me. But rarely swear unless they do something totally stupid.

11. Grof142007

I Blast the music Really Loud, Speed, By Past slow drives and i Yell at car as i past by em

But i havent drove in the last 3 months so i miss it

12. ampthejazz

In all honesty, I'm a pretty good driver. I do speed, usually not too badly, but whatever.

13. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's what I would do, but a parent always has to drive with me Dx

Same here. I think everyone goes at least 5 over the speed limit ^_^

14. Jerr

I drive fantastically!

Although... I'm usually bare foot.

I sit with my left leg like in my seat and my knee is pretty much on the window... one hand on the wheel for the most part and other generally radio or phone...

I say violent things to people but haven't run anyone off the road!

I tend to let the car/blazer go across the road if no one is beside me and the cars behind me are a decent ways back... I end up looking drunk but whatev!

I hate to use my break... It waists gas! So I try to not use it until absolutely required.

15. Jamie

I'll assume you drive an automatic then... since surely you'd need your left foot for the clutch.

ooo post 333 - half way to 666

16. Jerr

Of course I drive an automatic! You know how hard it is to fool around while driving in a standard? Very difficult. Especially in town where there is traffic and you change speed/gears often.

17. Blondestud

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hmm...well i get really pissed off at people and i have a little bit of a heavy foot, im a good driver though. I drive a stick shift and it's weird im scared of 5th gear lol Does anyone else Drive Stick ;D lol

18. I'm not even going to lie; my friends and I are hands-down the worst drivers that you'll ever see in your life. Swerving, swearing, and honking are all the norm. No serious accidents yet, but we've managed to piss a lot of people off. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I can get my permit I think in a few months ^_^ I think I'm gonna drive like a worried old lady.

20. Jamie

Stick aka. Manual is what most people drive over here in the UK. To be honest I feel emasculated when driving an automatic. Just love the control of changing gears.