1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fashion Police: Mafia Game (Ideas!)

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Jay, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay

Hey guys. I don't know if any of you have played any Mafia game online (http://mafiascum.net/forum/ is one example of such games) and I was thinking in hosting a couple of games here since it's a very interesting way of getting to know us more and well, spend some time with each others.

I, of course, will not say my identity but I've played some Mafia games there and in other forums and I would love to try and set up one here to see how it goes. The thing is that Mafia games require some spare time daily to keep up with the thread, and also will require time availability for at least three weeks.

Thoughts?

If you want a quick overview on what the game is about you can click here, or just keep reading.

X amount of players sign up. For a game to work, it's necessary at least 15 players. Smaller games are possible but aren't fun. Out of this X amount of people, a small percentage will be baddies, in this case we'll call them "Dress Wreckers" and the goal of the game is for the good people to kill the bad people by "voting them off". The bad thing is that the bad guys know who the good guys are, but the good guys don't know who the bad guys are.

Because of the format of the game, sadly, I need to use PMs. So unless I hack myself to mod :slight_smile:P), all players need to be full members because directions, roles and other stuff has to be sent privately to the players.

So once more, Thoughts?

2. Jay

Jay

No ideas? Or at least let me know if you guys aren't interested or if you feel the game is too hard to play :slight_smile:

3. maverick

I'd play, but I've never played Mafia so I have no idea how to do so...

4. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what it is. I'm in.

5. Miss Bubbles

Pick me I wanna play!!!!!!!!!! (!!) i played a game like this lol it was a card game.

6. Jay

Jay

I was just well... checking with people here. If enough people seem interest on this, I have pretty cool ideas which will be simple but very entertaining.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in if it goes through. Played more than 30 mafia games myself, always fun :grin:

8. Jay

Jay

I love to see I am not the only Mafia lover here!! :grin:

Will put up a sign-up thread somewhere around the last week of December and the tentative date for the game to start is Monday, January 17th.