1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SemeUke quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xCrazyInsanity, Dec 18, 2010.

1. xCrazyInsanity

I thought this was on here already, go figure
    Quiz here http://www.semeuke.com/quiz.php

I float between two

You are a Badass Uke
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

You are a Chibi Seme!
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
    Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

The difference in my results is about 3 answers (out of 21) that i really wanted to check two.

2. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

Oh, ho, I hope this doesn't get me in trouble as a bump or anything. But, I was an Innocent Uke XD Pretty much describes my naive ideals, and having never dated or anything : (

EDIT: Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

#2 radiantdawn, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  3. Ridiculous

4. chained butterfly

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

5. Zontar

You are a Innocent Uke!

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

6. InaRut

You are a Romantic Seme!
    A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

7. NickT

I got Clueless Uke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

You are a Romantic Seme!
    A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
    Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
    Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke

UGH! I dnt want t be a helpless romentic...