1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The why do you think gays are gay game!!!!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by chained butterfly, Dec 28, 2010.

1. chained butterfly

So as you can see im seriously bored. Basically it's just think of a funny explanation as to why were gay. Did I mention Im bored.

Well firstly, a school of giant rainbows descend onto planet earth to pick out its targets for its army. The reason straight people can not see this rainbow is because they are straight and soulless like the gingers. Now back on topic. The multiple rainbows with many many perez hilton stickers on it shoots light from its a hole [because cussing is not allowed] and makes very very flaming gay guys. For someone who wasn't hit directly with the rainbow and has radiation from it will become bi-sexual.

You might be asking, "Andie what about the lesbians and the other people?" Well the junkie rainbows that are high as hell make the lesbians and transsexuals. The drunk rainbow makes all the other people society loves to hate. Now, mother nature is to blame too. She screws up her list for a week out of every month therefore producing the up rise of transgendered people.

That is why gay people are born gay XD.

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Vagina's are scary, there could be anything in there.

Teeth, Orcs.......

3. maverick

I think homosexuality is an aesthetic and biological response to human overpopulation.

Besides, if there were no gays, who would design all our fly clothes, conduct our symphonies, write our movies, animate our cartoons, produce our video games, sing our operas, paint our pictures, bake our cupcakes, and slam our poetry?

Society doesn't know how good we make it for 'em. :grin:

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Coz Simon said?

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    God has a hard on for gays because we make life so much more fablious.
    To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep Heaven packed with fresh hair doos and bright colors

6. maverick

Homosexuality is a response to pleated pants and tube tops worn inappropriately.

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People's hair and fashion sucked, thus the first gays were born!!!!!!

8. HomoHetro

I think im just that beautiful that everyone in the world wants me, even men.
    The Transsexuals want to be women to get a better chance to get with me and bi-sexuals have come to conclusion that not everyone can have me....but they still hold on to the dream.

The lesbians will come around eventually :slight_smile:

*PS* that was a joke, i hope i didn't offend anyone :slight_smile: Love ya's :wink: