1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where/What type of place would you want to meet your true love.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by BloodyRose3000, Mar 20, 2011.

1. BloodyRose3000

A lot of people find their spouses from going to clubs or from meeting online etc. But, if you could have any choice, where/what type of place would you want to meet him/her?

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2011 at 09:19 PM ----------

How cool would it be to meet someone at a great art museum like the Guggenheim., or a poetry slam/club.

2. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    I'd like to meet my true love somewhere unexpected say like at a amusement park or a carniva,l somewhere where the atmosphere is mellow and serene I suppose I think I would like for my true love to just sneak up on me when I'm not looking/least expect it if that makes any sense.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I don't much care where this would happen, but I would love to meet him while out walking alone at night. I often go on walks just to get out of my dorm room, and sometimes I walk at night, and I would love to meet that special someone while out on one of those walks. Our routes would happen to intersect and then follow the same path for a while, and we'd find some common ground that would get us talking. As we kept walking, we'd keep talking and get to know each other, eventually stopping to sit on a bench and talk some more. And the rest would be history.

4. RaRa

At the beach! Or an amusement park....or a concert.

Somewhere fun. :slight_smile:

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

It really doesn't matter to me, I just want to meet him already. I'm a hopeless romantic though, and I'm SHAMELESS, so this is something that I've given a lot of thought to. I think it's charming.

I want to accidentally bump into him on campus one day, as I'm leaving class or the library or something, and then through pure chance and dumb luck we end up in a class together, where we quickly become close friends and bond over our mutual love of erotic novels, video games, and the color red. We go to my favorite Mexican restaurant, appropriately named Mexico, where we exchange coy glances over our enchiladas. A whirlwind love affair follows, which is filled with suspense and a dramatic car accident. He patiently waits at my bedside as I struggle to overcome a massive brain hemorrhage and a ruptured spleen. I make a full recovery, just in time for graduation, after thousands of people have spent the last few weeks praying for my good health. Immediately after the graduation and commencement ceremony, we both enlist in the Peace Corps and spend the next 30 years drilling wells for the impoverished people of Djibouti. Unfortunately, we both contract a severe case of malaria after we save a drowning boy from the marshlands, and we're buried side by side under a Mokala tree while Blue Cranes siren in the distance. The sun sets, and another fairy tale romance comes to a close.

A boy can dream.

6. InaRut

I Lol'ed

Personally I'm going to meet me true love on the Starship Enterprise (Or rather, the interactive expierence at Las Vegas) LOL

7. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    On the paint ball field!!!!!! Well after we got off the field, kinda hard to talk to someone when your being shot at lol.

8. confusedxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have it all planned out. My campus has this swing hanging from a tree in a really gorgeous location. I want to be sitting on said swing all by myself one day, in an adorable sundress with a bow in my hair, when a gust of wind blows the ribbon out of my hair and She catches it and brings it to me, insisting that She be the one to tie it into my hair.

I think that'd be perfect.
    I'm hopeless.

9. TheDarkerPoet

Hmm...

I'd want to meet her at a poetry competition. Rivalry at first, but then we'd hit it off after our interests were shared.
    Or perhaps somewhere cozy, a local coffee shop or the likes. Maybe at a concert - same music taste is ideal for a mate, in my opinion.

Or I'd do some heroic thing to save her and she'd be all "let me fall into your arms, my prince!"

...:rolle:

10. Beachboi92

i'm not picky as long as i'm meeting my true love it could be a back ally infested with hobo's and it would probably seem like we fell in love after running into each other in Rome after he saves me from drowning or something xD

11. I'm gonna be honest. I want to meet my true love in a place or situation that is completely ridiculous, probably embarrassing...because it would make a fantastic story at our beautiful wedding.

12. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

that was beautiful. :')

I think it would be cute to meet her at the library or bookstore. We're standing next to each other and we both reach for the same book. Our hands touch, we look at each other and smile shyly. There's an instant connection, she gives me her number, and we live happily ever after.

Really, I don't care how or where I meet her, I just hope it's soon. =\

13. BloodyRose3000

Wow, these answers are creative and great :slight_smile:!. I love how varied they are too. I gave mine a little more thought, and I tink nothing would be cooler than to start the interaction with a minor fight. Like, say, arguing over the merits of an art piece. And then I'd meet him later on again, or maybe somewhere else, and we'd hit it off (probably in an argument over something else, but a friendly argument. Like, you know how married couples that really like each other will play fight over everything).

---------- Post added 21st Mar 2011 at 05:03 PM ----------

Aww, that's really cute :slight_smile:.

---------- Post added 21st Mar 2011 at 05:05 PM ----------

Yikes, you even fantasies about your deaths LOL! Sweet in a way, I suppose. LOL, wow, I've never imagined someone bonding over erotic novels. Sounds like it would be a difficult topic to get brought up.

#13 BloodyRose3000, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  14. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Aw, thanks. :slight_smile: Your fleshed out version is pretty cute, too.

15. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  16. VinnySR97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would be very happy to meet my future man on a cruise to the tropics, i think cruises are very romantic of course i want a guy who looks like Chris Pine so kinda hard