1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your ideal date?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SecretColor, Jun 15, 2011.

1. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    So it's kinda self-explanatory but describe your ideal date in 4 sentences or less. Bonus points for having gone on this date. :eusa_clap

Here's mine (has not happened yet since I haven't even had a 1st date yet...)
    Curled up in bed/on the couch watching a movie(s). Popcorn is a necessity, but clothes might not be :grin:. We fall asleep in each others' arms while the movie is still going, but somehow when we wake up the TV is off :confused:. We have more fun staying in than we ever could have if we went out.

2. Going out to dinner, then driving to the beach for a driftwood bonfire, looking at the stars and talking about life. Ending the night falling asleep together. :slight_smile:

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Pick me up
    Pay my food
    Take me home
    And give me....money

I'm joking! I'll think of it tommorow

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

[​IMG]

He'd meet me at my place, where we'd play Rock Band for a while, probably involving my roommate (if at the dorm) or someone else, because it's more fun with more people. We'd then go for a walk and talk about whatever was on our minds while holding hands, partly to express and feel our affection for each other, partly to remind other people that gay people do exist. We'd then go to dinner, and because I'm not someone who likes expensive things for their own sake, it would be somewhere cheap, probably where the quantity of food is higher than the quality, because though I don't mind a nice restaurant every once in a while, I'm so picky that the difference in quality is usually imperceptible to me. We'd then head back to either my place or his, where we'd either talk more or watch a movie or tv and either cuddle while doing that for the rest of the night or realize that we are more interested in "other things" than the movie or show or talking and do those "other things" instead.

Phew, I'm pretty sure I managed it in four.

5. Zontar

Hot. Laughs at my jokes. Puts out. Leaves in the morning.

I'll think of something more "romantic" when I'm a little older.

6. Danny19

there are a few ideas of an "ideal date" that i have.. however i want my date to be fun and something we both enjoy. but also romantic

mmm maybe if its like someone i have already been dating something like riding motocross quads for a while. then having a picnic with our favorite treats. and talking about anything that we are interested in. and ending it with laying down together and just looking at the stars. and talking... sigh

ooor if its a first date then going out to dinner then going to the pier and eating a caramel apple and just talk and getting to know each other. something simple.
    or also going to mini golf or bowling could be cool

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest

First id meet her some where Id pass her flowers n kiss her softly on her cheek ) proper im guessing ) . Then take her to dinner at El mercato Italian and of cource pay for it . Then its what ever she wants from there Ie Walk on the water front or cuddleing Ending the night holding her tight and this time kiss her like i mean it and nevver let go till morning

8. Purple Llama

I'm not fussy really, I suppose my ideal date would be getting food (nowhere fancy though), going to a nice quiet pub, having a few drinks, probably get more food, then go for a random walk to anywhere, sit in a field or the beach or wherever 'til late just chatting and looking at the stars, then walk or get a taxi back (possibly getting more food on the way lol) and either watch a film, or just fall right asleep. :slight_smile:

9. pronua

watchin a scary movie at night, and when it gets too scary we can hold each other <3

10. paper person

Ok LETS DO THIS!

First we'd meet at the train station, and take the express to the city in order to shop for books, clothes, candy, music while being playful and teasing each-other all day, and at one point order coffee under false names for shits and giggles (cuz we're dorks like that). End the city escaped with dinner at my favorite restaurant, that ill know he'll love (because i have yet to meet a person who doesn't) ending it with a huge chocolate desert we'll split with two straws and let everyone watch the cheesiest scene on the face of the earth, but we don't care we are to busy enjoying the chocolate sensation as we get lost in each others eyes and try not to giggle form brain freeze. After splitting the bill(cuz we both want to be gentlemen like that) we would take the train back home on a car to our selves so we could cuddle and talk as the dark world whizzed by, feeling safe in each others arms. We'd walk to his house hand in hand and stare at the stars in silence before going to his house to watch the stupid movies we love in our pajamas, on his bed and id fall asleep, sitting in his lap only to wake up the next day under his covers, his arms around my torso and his face buried in my back as he snores lightly and i remember my best date ever.

WOOH probably so many grammar errors but i dont give a fuck. Our magic date defy's conventions of the English language.

11. sanguine

we would be inside on a real rainy day where its warm, and playing on the xbox 360 CoD cuddled up close together, no one to disturb us, then when we are finished we would just watch something random on tv and have a conversation, just lying there doing nothing much but enjoying the atmosphere

12. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going on a road trip. Climb a mountain. Watch the view below. Make out.

It's gonna happen this valentine's :slight_smile:

13. Bi As A Kite

We go to a gig, after arsing around town earlier, messing about in clothes shops etc., as well as the record stores and the musical instrument shops. In the gig queue we discover mutual tastes in a lots of things. The gig is awesome and we grind our sweaty bodies (Dirty mind, sorry) during a cover of Trampled Underfoot by Led Zep, and meet the band after - pics, signed setlists, the works. We go back to his flat that's convieniently near the venue and play each other's instruments until the world collapses.

14. DJT

DJT Guest

Romance. Laughter. Good night kiss. Second date.

:grin:

15. Danielle

Danielle Guest

16. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

ditto :wink:

17. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lying together in front of the fire while it's snowing outside (at night). If it's summer, either lying on the beach at night and looking out to sea/at space, or under a rug together in the hills overlooking a city and watching the lights. :slight_smile:

18. squally89

Ideal date on a weekday
    Meet me after work and we grab a bite.
    If I like him perhaps we will walk around (near the harbour) and talk for a bit.
    Have a slice of pie (some sort of desert) together.
    Takes me home (if he drives) or we take the subway together.

Ideal date on the weekend
    Meet him to do an activity together (rock climbing, bowling, volunteer at the local animal shelter etc)
    Then have a picnic outdoors if weather permits. Or visit a street fair to eat some local food.
    Watch the Jazz festival or perhaps some local theatre shows.
    Chat on our way home about it and invite him to my place for coffee, if he behaviors~

19. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For the First Time: I'd like to go to Olive Garden, or if he knows how to cook a bad-ass meal, then have dinner at his place, get to know each other over dinner, then afterwards take a walk down the beach, holding hands, and then end up laying down on a towel and look up at the stars together, and have deep conversations.
    For someone I've been seeing for awhile: Just about everything in the above, but with the added, take him home, watch tv, or play on the Xbox 360, or just talk some more, then give him a massage, and do some other things before falling asleep in each others arms...Then waking up to the realization to how amazing he is, make him breakfast and serve it to him in bed, and service him in other ways, then take a shower together, mess around even more, before finally getting dressed and going about day...
    I know it was more than four lines, but oh well...I'm very specific about my ideal date(s)...

20. Carpe Diem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This would take a bit of thinking on my side and since I'm a lazy bum I'll just note the rule of thumbs for my 'ideal date':

1. It should involve some form of fun outdoor activity (somewhat dangerous preferably) that I don't normally do to keep my adrenaline pumping (sky diving perhaps?)
    2. By all means, NO fancy restaurants (too cliche for me, no offense).
    3. Do I have to spell it out? It's kinda obvious what no. 3 is going to be. :icon_wink
    4. An interesting, funny pillow talk after no. 3