1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Types of Guys *or girlys* you like =p

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Ty, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Urhm well i love australian guys haha! i swear there is no such thing as a bad looking australian >_> and i just need to hear the accent to get me :icon_redf

what about the rest of youse =]

2. Bryan

So true, Australians are hot.

3. sdc91

I like athletic guys with short brown or black hair with blue or green eyes. :icon_bigg

I can always dream. Haha.

4. InaRut

British guys. As long as the teeth are all right. English, British, something about them (specially in movie) that make me go GAHHH.

But yah, hair's gotta be long (and looking good), gotta have that wavyness to it I guess.

Personality wise, gotta be fun, gotta be wild, gotta be a bit spontaneous. Or has to be sweet <3

5. CrimsonThunder

Having lived in Australia so long I can't even distinguish what an Australian accent is.

"g'day mate"

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Can an old married lady get in on this thread? :roflmao:

I think guys with long hair are sexy. I also like guys with some meat on their bones. Skinny is not for me. As far as personality goes, I am attracted to guys with a sense of humor and who are not afraid to show emotions. (this is not my husband!) Oh and for something strange....I like a sweaty guy. Not dirty sweat, but a guy who has just had a good workout. My friends think this is weird about me. :icon_redf

7. davo-man

Honestly, every single guy who has an English accent is hot to me. But apart from that, I love it when a guy has an English accent, but is not Caucasian, or is also another nationality, for instance, Hok from So You Think You Can Dance, who had a English accent, but was originally from Tokyo, as well as my English/Russian hybrid friend, who is honestly the hottest guy I know

Physically, I don't really have a preference. Like honestly, I will find most guys I meet hot or cute. I usually able to find something about them that I find attractive, although there are some who I find more attractive than others

8. CrimsonThunder

Lol we're very muchly alike Becky! I think long hair is awesome especially on heavy metal guitarists. :drools: I don't like skinny people either. I don't really like guys that express their emotions all the time though, it gets on my nerves. >_> I like getting sweaty, so I guess that counts? hehe

9. Hydrogen

Athletic, tall, short hair, and not too girly, but more so then I am.

10. Rette

Musicians. I find something so incredibly sexy about musicians. Well, most artists, really, but especially musicians.

Which is odd, since I've got very little artistic talent.

11. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well... I am not picky at all. But forcing me to be, here it is. I like two types of guys.

First, younger/younger-looking than myself, smooth, relatively short and thin (shorter and thinner than myself), preferably blond-haired, it's OK if he is a little effeminate (but just a little) with longish hair.

Second, my age or older/older-looking, a little more hair, more athletic, bigger overall, manlier (but sweet) with short hair (don't care about the color).

12. SpikySpice

For guys, Im reallly into white/Euro/Hispanich, but that's alright, i liek anyone who is hot XD

For teh apperance outside, I prefer blue/hazel eyes, if he goit green eyes, omg that's hot as ice, alittle hair, too mcuh is ew

I liek the way he talks/walks, can turn me on, likr a guy I know >_>

He needs to have good personalites, nice, warm, friendly, bueno, helpful, like to give advices, dont lie, dont hate, dont steal, dont scream, dont bite. If a superhot dude is failed with those things, Im not gonna be his boyfriend

For girl, he hair is the best, and she needs to meet those personalities I mentioned

13. Tom

Tom Guest

me i prefer guys tht are reasonble in physical fitness as i am a very active and playful person and wudnt like not bein able to go out and have a play with them. i prefer brunettes and strangely red heads, blond's arent my thing atm, i dnt mind how tall they r but if they r tall then i dnt like em bein 2 lanky as i do like to be dating a guy, not a stick insect...

personality wise theyhave 2 be kind and caring, and patient with me as i can be slighlt annoying at times or hyper but tht is rare thankfully. erm i love the cute shy guy personality.

they must appreciate sarcasm else i am the totally wrong guy for them, and not easily offended as i do liketo take the piss out of ppl, but never take it 2 far (most of the time)

they must love dogs as i havent been w/o a dog for more thn 2 mnths in my life, and i hated them 2 mnths so ill always have a dog or be grumpy and grouchy lol.

but tbh if i get on well with sum1 idc what they look like and lol my dogs chasin his tail, never seen him do tht, anyways yeh thts it for my guy but what ive said will be my ultimate perfect type guy.

14. Ty

Ty Guest

Im surprise people like the british accent haha! if i ever go down under or over to america, i'll try and make my british accent even stronger :wink:

*my friends actually said today that i have quite a british accent hehe*

15. Tom

Tom Guest

ppl do seem 2 love our accent and i have 2 say urs has 2 be one of the cuter accents around, but if i did move out of the country then yeah id also try make my accent a lil mor ebritish, or just go visit derek he loves it already lol.

16. ohioboy

Darzarian you described me lol

I love guys who have accents like to hike,go fishing something outside and has to love animals

p.s does any one here besides me have a appalachian accent

17. InaRut

Sounds like me :lol:
    Anyone like long walks on the beach too? :roflmao:

18. ohioboy

yes i do thank you lol
    funny

19. InaRut

The only thing on your list I don't have is the "Accent." Just Canadian is all I have lol.
    And on Darz's list I'm pretty tall and skinny...but for a british guy I'm willing to change LOL