1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most Crazy Dream...Analyzed!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by InaRut, Nov 20, 2007.

1. InaRut

Ever had a dream that is absolutely wierd. A dream that in a million years would still not make any sense? Well share it!

Here's how the game works. Poster decribes his dream, then the next person anaylzes that dream and then says his/her most crazy dream. For example:

I had a dream where I was a dog

I think that you are a dog lover..

(Xept not as lame) lol
    -------------------------------------------------
    So my most crazy dream I can think of....and actually it scared the keejeebers (lol) right out of me is this one dream I had a while back...actually I had a pretty high fever during this dream so it was a strange hallucination/dream. So from what I remember of it, I kept picturing myself on a yellow submarine (because I had just watched the video, Yellow Submarine) and basically the start was just alot of colors and patterns that were nausiating. Then my blankets on my bed started to turn into waves and they were trying to drown me. So I kicked them off my bed and then I threw my pillow on the floor for I'm pretty sure the exact same reason. Well then I kept seeing the dancing couple from the video during Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds segment. So I got my blankets and rolled myself into a ball to try and make it stop. Then I felt constricted by the blankets (no wonder) so I tried to escape but I had trouble doing that considering it was a pretty tight ball. Luckily I did escpae before I suffocated. Then the blankets felt like they were trying to drown me again so I threw them on the floor. And my whole night was me in a dreamlike state seeing colors and being attacked by my blankets. I had never had a more terrifying experience in my life....and wow now I sound like a druggie. But I promise you, it was just a really high fever that last a good 3 days (only one night of hallucinations though..thank GOD).

Come to think of it where were my parents during this whole ordeal? :eusa_doh:

SO doctor what's the diagnosis? Should I just stay away from Beetles video's before I go to sleep, or is there more to it?

2. Astaroth

Well, hallucinations are a strange thing, especially fever dreams. Anyway, I noticed two underlying motifs, the music videos aside, that might warrant some inspection. The first was the acid-trip colors. Maybe it has something to do with the rainbow as a gay symbol. I know it's a stretch, but it's possible. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Diamonds create spectrums of color when exposed to light. Rainbows appear in the sky. A *yellow* submarine. Just a thought. The other thing I noticed was the repetition of feeling like you're about to drown. Obvious submarine reference aside, it could have to do with feeling constricted about sexuality maybe. Maybe you feel smothered by your inability to be you? That's all I've got for now. *steps off the professor's podium*

My strange dream: I'm merely an observer in this dream. I'm in some sort of old clock tower (I think) because I'm surrounded by golden gears. There are two particular gears in the center of this square tower that are larger than the rest. One gear is resting on top of the other one. In the dream, I float toward the lower gear and discover a single, red rose petal situated between two teeth of the gear. Slowly, the gears turn until that rose petal is crushed by the gear above. As soon as the petal is crushed, blood starts pouring out of it like a fountain and coats the entire lower gear in blood red. Then I wake up.

3. sdc91

Sorry, I don't have a dream to post (right now), but I just had to say this:
    Why does it sound like InARut's dream is a messed-up sequel to Across the Universe? lol

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Urhm Clock tower represents time, the gears being a countdown...rosepetal being love soo.....someone you love you realised you can't be with or something? i'm really bad at this lol but thats what i get from it.

urhm ooh heres my dream, its rather short though.

It starts off me just slowly walking somewhere...suddenly im strapped to a train track and the trains coming closer and closer...i can see the white light of the train as its approaching...but it isn't....and i feel this feeling of being trapped and scared its weird....as the train comes i start to see flashes of different peoples faces. all around where i am is black, and the only thing i can see is the faces and the white of the trains light. I don't actually see a train but i sorta knew it was a train...

5. kgmn

Sounds claustrophobic, like you were trapped in a situation and the people or person was going to eventually find out. Maybe a lie that you subconciously are affraid about or paranoid about.

My weirdest dream is scary but pretty realistic. I wake up in the middle off the night and walk to the bathroom mirror ( kinda like tom cruise in vanilla sky) and then I look in the mirror and all of my teeth crumble out of my mouth. ( graphic, i know, sorry)

6. InaRut

I'd just like to say, so far my anyalsis for everyone is: INSANE.
    BWAHAHAHAHA

Just joking ;-) Some pretty wierd dreams out there so far haha

7. Nerdtendo

Well, perhaps your afraid of old age? or maby it's telling you you will live to an old enough age where it actuly happens.

I remember I once dremt that I ran away from home on stilts constructed entierly out of pencles and rubber bands all the way to Tokyo with my brother...then we started rideing the subway system.