1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last time u laughed the hardest

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mercy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

:icon_bigg Tell me when you laughed the hardest.
    i love these stories . Last time i laughed so hard i was with friends in pei and
    one of them was so loaded she started shouting n dancing everywhere in the restruant we were in i died and ended up vomiting cause i laughed so hard :roflmao: (side note i dont drink n nevver will )

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was watching ALF the episode in season 2 "working my way back to you" and ALF blow himself up trying to light the oven. I put that on repeat and I nearly pissed myself

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ha funny

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I think the time I laughed the longest was when I watched this commercial with a friend:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCox0jB1Ng[/YOUTUBE]
    Neither of us were expecting that, so we both laughed all the way through the next commercial after that one. I stopped laughing at this point, but she was still laughing, which got me laughing again, and that lasted through a whole commercial. Then she stopped laughing, but I was still laughing, so she started laughing again, and that lasted us through a whole commercial. So yeah, a minute and a half of laughter, I'd say.

The longest I ever laughed without someone there to keep me going was when a friend told me about a documentary he was watching on drug use in the sixties. One person being interviewed was talking about how volatile the situation was, and his metaphor that he used to describe said volatility was, "The situation could best best be likened to sticking your finger into a dike that was about to explode." Of course, when vocalized, it sounds like he could have been saying, "dyke", and for some reason, that made me laugh for almost a minute.

6. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm... *thinks* oh! When I was like 5 me, my sis, some friends, and my bro where walking home from over my friends house at night (game night) everone was acting like owls so my older bro takes off running ,yelling "who-who" and ran head first into a mail box. XD

7. crazyhead

A few seconds ago when my boyfriend got drunk and tried to drink some water but spilled it down his shirt and said, "uhg. Did I piss myself?" For the record, he didn't.

8. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I laughed really hard the other night when we were out for drinks. Someone took a picture of me and my mum, it would have been a really nice picture, but dad leaned over and did this really silly grin that completely ruined it - best picture I've seen in my life!! I was slightly tipsy as well which reinforced the giggles.

9. Mercy

Mercy Guest

The last time i laughed was last night when my grandma god bless her let out the biggest fart . I called her PUTT PUTT and we both just lost it for like an hour laughing

10. blikeo

11. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIBx1eMhzHQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Funniest thing ever :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

12. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Just now after being introduced to Japan's 'Hard Gay' leather daddy. :roflmao:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWl2PnAC6Jo[/YOUTUBE]