1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are any of you aliens or time travellers?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by predator9089, Aug 6, 2011.

1. predator9089

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, let's just be honest for a second. It's lonely being here by myself and i'd like to know what other aliens/time travellers are doing right now on Earth. I'm from the planet Gaymer, next to the Coruscant galaxy, and i'm here on a mission to study the downfall of humanity so that my civilization can learn from it. So tell me what you're up to fellow aliens and what your homeworlds are like, and if you're a time traveller, let me know what the future here holds! Don't worry about being outed, the internet is pretty much anonymous, it's not going to blow your cover if we chat here.

In my homeworld, we have these massive trees and we've built houses and platforms up in them and that's where most of us live. We do have a slick city on the surface, and that's the capital of our planet where you can catch our favourite sport, Blitzball, or train on our holodecks or visit the spaceport. But enough about me.

You know, it's really too bad. Obama's a cool guy and i thought maybe he would finally reveal what the government knows about Area 51, but he's just a figurehead, and the real powerbrokers won't let him. :bang: Oh well, April 5, 2063 is not that far away...

FYI - I have NOT been to the bar out in Mars that Kanye and Katy Perry keep raving about so don't ask.

2. Zontar

what is this i don't even

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my gosh!!!! (!) and here I thought i was the only alien on this stupid piece of backwater technologically impaired civilization!:bang:

I am from the planet Heavensphere from the Epicolita Galaxy. I know not much of my home world as my folks crashed here and died and I'm the only living survivor. :tears:

It is funny that you should live in trees, I know on our home world, Ferngorn Forest is the biggest city on our home world. It is located in the largest crater caused by the Bloodmoon colliding which gave way to life on the planet as we know it. The trees in that cities reach over a few kilometres into the air and its base is as thick as 4 or 5 average city blocks! Our entire houses, castles and palaces are build in trees.

We are of the elvin kind of species exhibiting a few powers and abilities. We do have magic but our technology is advanced far beyond human comprehension. I do not know much, my sister (she was born with severe disabilities and neuro connectors are hooked up to her brain with which she controls a space ship... so in fact the ship is her body) can not tell me much as her data banks were destroyed in the crash. The technology to fix the major damages is not found on earth and I want to get hold of someone who has access to crashed space ships so I can fix her and we can return home.

I've been in area 51 but you know that is just a government cover up... the real one is underneath lake Michigan in a highly protected government base but unfortunately the stupid humans who does not know much about technology damaged the needed parts beyond repairs... no wonder they can't build a decent hydro power jets... if only they knew what power there is in splitting up water molecules... its a joke!

4. TheWanderer

Have you been to the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe?

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love that place... to see the universe ends... oh my gosh what a show that is.... whats even great, the animals come and tell you what part is the best part to eat and then they go kill themselves... hehehehe

(Great book by the way)

6. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Best. Series. EVER.

I'd sell my soul to go to Milliways.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a time traveler and I come from Atlantis in the Bermuda triangle, having lived on it all 5 times that it was created. Atlantis was created as an experiment to see if it was possible for spiritual beings to take on human forms and retain their spirituality. The experiment failed all 5 times, so Atlantis was sunk. I survived the sinking, and now I am trapped on Earth living like a normal human being but my spiritual frequency is much higher than that of your average human. I am psychic and I can also see forms that are only visible on higher planes - ghosts, angels, demons, etc.

8. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm a time traveler! From the past! I hail from the long-past time of 1988! Long before your "flatscreens" and "interwebs." Trouble is, it's taken me 22 years to get here... I need a faster time machine.

9. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @solarcast, you know, if you take a single atomic molecule, combine it wit titanium molecule, then split it up, transfer that energy to your car's engines you will be able to travel in time, just use the reverse gear to go back and normal gear to go forwards.

one word of warning though, the roads change, so what might be a highway now might not be in the future, it might be a huge building and you end up ramming into it. so travelling into the future is a bit risky.

another factor you have to consider if you do travel into the future, make sure that you travel to the exact date you are in now in yearly stages, like 10 years from this exact date. the planet revolves around the sun, any other day, you might end up in space with planet earth no where in sight!

10. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny story, my friend and I discovered a way to time travel 9I won't go into details). I go back to see famous concerts. He's jack the ripper; there's a reason he was never caught!

11. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope...
    I'm just a measly old slider and ESPer... :frowning2:

12. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

Pfft, what type of question is that? Of course I am!

13. predator9089

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^ Umm details please!!! (*hug*)

OMG I'm SO happy to hear from you guys :eusa_clap. I feel so relieved I'm not alone. Cheers to the time travellers, thanks for stopping by (although i'm questioning whether solarcat is actually one...:eusa_liar)! But you haven't answered my question...what I really want to know is what the future holds for this planet as I'm wavering on whether to just cut my mission here short.

@heatqueen: That is amazing, thanks for sharing. I always wondered about Atlantis and the human fascination with it.

@Nazo: It's okay man. This is your lucky chance to learn some more about the universe if you lurk this thread!

@TheWanderer: No, unfortunatley i haven't got there yet! I did enjoy the Guide tho.

@thylvin: Hello fellow E.T.! And here I thought I was the only alien on this stupid piece of backwater technologically impaired civilization!!! I'm so sorry you have never been your homeworld, it really makes me feel lucky i didn't end up here the way you did! Seriously, WTF though. Your planet sounds eerily similar to mine in some ways! It sure is a small universe! Our trees are the same species, but we don't build everything up there. Only houses are in the trees, all other facilities are on the surface. I would LOVE to see your castles and palaces in the trees though! I'm sorry to hear about your sister, that is just terrible. She needs to get home to fix it! We do not yet even have the technology to control our ships with our minds! Our people are shapeshifters and we have a few 'magic' abilities (we call it symbology). Ya, don't get me started on the humans...it is a joke like duh every species knows about that :rolle:. And they still use MONEY, for crying out loud.

14. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @predator9089: I know the launch silos are on the surface, build inside the dead tree stumps... I know there are a lot of other sentient species on our planet, like the unicorns, fauns, merpeople and what not... One of the closest planet to ours has dragons... I still can't believe the humans exterminated dragons here... it would have been so cool to have my own, you know they are far superior to the humans in intellect wise... thinking maybe the humans were jealous of that.

As for the fellow time travellers... comon!!! give me your time machines for a couple of hours, i want to know the humans ever evolve better technology, at least some i can make fit on the ship... I need to return to my own world and leave this stupid rock behind.

I can't understand why the humans view aliens as a threat, i mean, where there ever an alien invasion? NO! It could be that they think they are superior? maybe, but they are wrong... if the galactic civilization of this stupid galaxy ever wanted to war against humans, they'd simply just blow the piece of rock to dust and not bother about actually landing and trying to make the humans submit to their will. (They can do that too you know... but the humans as so bot good at intelligence, they wouldn't even make good slaves.

But the reason why time travellers don't wanna say what happens in the future is cause this planet has no future beyond 2012. They still believe the planet will be destroyed. as if!!!!

15. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Im not alien or time traveler. Im an esper and kind of like time travelers I got stuck here travelling space. Origin from the "white room" where all creation was made and the "black room" where to all infinity the place is black. And as universal citizens we trade what I have which is blackness or whiteness that goes on to infinity and I take what human creativity has to offer. Excuse me for being volatile but in truth man kind was NEVER meant to exist, It (and i stress the It) was a byproduct of the creative "white room", and to make things right again we have decided to end it, when I cannot tell you but soon for me but long as for you.

16. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @Wellhidden, I know what you mean. Our galaxy is known also as the heart of the universe. right in the centre is a white hole, 2560billion times the size of the local sun, Sol. I've been told our galaxy is the only one who has such an abundance of life, almost on every planet there is life. The ones that doesn't have life are of pure gold, titanium, itanuim and so on... just the moons around our planet, the two remaining ones, is of living crystal and has actually a breathable atmosphere.

I agree with you, the humans are the by products of this planet's evolution, i sometimes wonder if they are not the cleaning species as one gets from time to time when a planet clears the plate for something better.

17. predator9089

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thought I'd tell you guys a little more about my homeworld :wave:. Our houses are built around the trunks of our trees, with a new house every 20 feet up the trunk. Each 'story' or level you go up, the houses are connected to houses on the same level on the adjacent trees by walkways. Some of our houses have 'yards' as well surrounding their outer wall, basically a wooden foundation extending outward that has been covered with soil and planted with a garden or lawn. Each district of houses has one giant plaza suspended in the space where the trees are particularly far apart - basically a wide wooden platform with farmer's markets, coffee shops, and restaurants.

All other anemities and shops are on the surface in the cities between the forests (tons of dangerous wildlife live on the forest floor, thus the need for symbological training to protect ourselves and hunt for food). Each district has a 'transport tree' that has two glistening glass tubes extending from the very top level down to the surface. Floating platforms shoot up one tube and down the other, and you can enter the transport tube from each 'story' of housing up the tree trunk. When you ride down to the surface, you will find blue-glass pedestrian streets lined with academies, holodecks, malls, parks, shops, and services. Waterfalls cascade through and down some of the buildings. There is no need for every person to own their own flying cars (which would be crazy anyway trying to navigate the trees), as everyone uses the transport tubes and moving platforms that replace what you call 'sidewalks' here on my pedestrian oriented planet. The flying cars or airships are only used for bringing supplies to the stores.

One annoying thing is that when rainclouds form, it's only for a minute or so, but the rain doesn't come down in droplets, it pours down like water out of a bucket! It's funny to watch everyone scatter at the sign of rain, but you get used to it after a while, and it means more sunshine and less clouds for us in the end.

I cannot wait to go back there...:icon_cool

#17 predator9089, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  18. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    predator9089, if you ever going back to your home world... take me with!!!!!

Here is something i do know about my home world:

We have a high king and Queen that lives on the home world, but rules over the entire galaxy. We also have Kings and Queens that rules over certain parts of the galaxy. Only the high king and queen have the ability to see into the future and into the past.

Our kind doesn't believe they are above lesser beings but rather that we share the same world or galaxies with them. We only hunt of of necessaries, but mostly the meats are brought to us by hunting animals. We are mostly vegetation but on occasions do love to eat meat on special festivals.

We can communicate telepathically with any kind of creatures and even talk to vegetation. Our race is divided into 4 different races (5 if you include the mere-people). The race of the high kings and queens is call the Forest Elves... usually distinguished by the white hair that ends in gold, slight green or brownish complexion. The woodland elves have black hair that end in white, they usually have a brown complexion. The peak elves, whose hair is white with black tips and have a white complexion. and the sea elves, who loves on the oceans of the world. Their hair is bluish with white endings and have a bluish complexion. each of the races have different kinds of power that will help them in living in the areas where they are meant to be.

For example the ocean elves have the power over water and winds, while the forests elves have the power over the vegetation and water. and so on.

19. predator9089

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thylvin, that's really cool. And it's great you can communicate telepathically, I've always wanted to do that. Sounds like a nice place.

@wellhidden: I've always loved espers. Glad to know we have at least one here!

20. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

@predator9089: I come from the planet Zorthrax, we have two High Queens, or perhaps Providers of Life would be a more appropriate term, named Xenara and Zora. They emit an aura of charged energy which all Zorthraxians feed off of to stay alive. The air is the colour green, and everyone sleeps in hollows by the Great River Anara. We are the most peaceful of planets in the solar system Y. We have surpassed all technology and have returned to the universe's original state in which we all live in the moment between sleep and awake, when we're something much more primitive than what we are about to become. When the air, and the sleep, and the words of the ancient, of our most distant ancestors cling to our skin, sweet like candy melting on our tongues. Unformed, untamed, untitled, the Zorthraxians are forever suspended between what was, and what will be.