1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your romantic fantasy

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Fugs, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I haven't seen anything on this yet so I figured I'd start a thread.

What do I do?: It's simple really, you know that pleasant thought in the back of your mind you can't help but blush when thinking about? Maybe it's a walk on the beach with your partner while feeling the sand between your toes as the ocean gently caresses your feet, ending in a tender embrace under the moon and stars.

Or maybe it's in a shady alley, you are lost in a big city when suddenly a dark figure approaches you from the shadows. For every step this mysterious stranger takes you take one step away until you feel a chain linked fence on your back. You can hear your heart beat as this person is getting closer, every inch brings them further into the dim yellow light given off by the nearby street lamps dotting the road. You press yourself up against the fence hoping that it will give way before this person gets any closer. Then the stranger stops with an inch of light to go before giving away their face. Slowly a hand reaches out to you, followed by a voice that quells all of your fears, your heart stops pounding, and the noise of the city ceases to exist. You can't help but to reach for the hand offering itself so willingly to you.
    Before your hands touch the stranger quickly moves in and for a brief moment you see their face, could it be after all these years? you ask yourself as your lips meet.

Rules: Keep it PG-13, don't feel forced to post anything that you don't feel comfortable with, and most importantly have fun.

I'll start,

It's early Christmas morning, me and my best friend are walking down a deserted street. All the children lay sleeping as their parents are lovingly placing presents under heavily decorated trees. The street lamps are just far enough in-between each other that their silhouettes gently touch.
    "I'm freezing" he says while rubbing his hands together. I smile gently while taking off my right glove then handing it to him. He puts it on the correct hand while saying,
    "Thanks but my left hand is still cold."
    "That's what this is for." I say just before I grab his left hand with my right. Flinching back only a little he accepts it.

We walk the next few blocks silently holding hands. My heart is pounding and I'm almost certain he can feel it through my fingers. My face no longer feels cold and my mind flutters with thoughts of him.

Without warning I'm lead into an ally shrouded in shadow. I say
    "This is a de-" before I'm cut off as he bends down and kisses me. Our hands tighten as I stumble back against the cold brick wall without breaking the embrace. The chilling wind pales in comparison to the radiant warmth given off by the two of us. For that moment nothing else exists, even time slows it's ever-moving stride as our mouths dance to the rhythm of our beating hearts.

And that's where I'll end it. :icon_redf

2. Zontar

We go back to my place.

We fuck.

He actually leaves in the morning. =p

#2 Zontar, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  3. Dragonfyre173

Me and my boyfriend, sitting on the couch by the fireplace on a cool winter's night, the snow falling slowly and gently, us sharing a cup of hot chocolate and snuggling wordlessly slowly drifting off to sleep in the flame's and each other's warmth <3

4. KnightAssassin

... LOVE THIS ....

The lecture ends and as i look at him , i think about his light light brown hair. I look at him and i can just barely see the band of his underwear. As he stretches and i see the bottom of the hair on his stomach. He looks towards me and I look away. I look slowly and catch his deep emerald eyes and i slowly work my sight down his green and brown plaid shirt and his brown cargo pants.As the class ended I rushed to catch up to him and I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned and looked at me through his glasses we stared down each others eyes . He grabbed my arm and took me aside from the hallway and he brings me closer . His hand slides to the middle of my back. He brings his chest to mine . His lips gently touch mine . As we start to separate our lips we bring them back slowly to each others and he presses me against the wall and kisses me on my neck and his beard softly grazes my neck . One of his arms still on my back and his starts going up the front of my shirt. His hand goes down and he slides his arm up my shirt and i take my hand and unbutton his shirt slowly . He takes his hand off my back and grabs at my belt and starts to work my belt off ......

5. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of us are keeping it PG-13, that's good =P.

6. crazyhead

That corny stopping someone at the airport and kissing with the slow clap thing.

7. Bi As A Kite

So I finally convice the 'rents to let me go to a gig on my own - I've been to enough, and have plenty of experience of being a loner, and tickets are so damn expensive these days.

After the support, we suddenly notice each other and he moves over through the crowd. "I didn't know you were a fan!....." etc.
    During the band's set we're both going insane, having an amazing time with this incredible music. He catches a guitar pick and gives it to me. In the opening bars of a ballad-y song, the singer has everyone in the venue hug the person next to them. In the ensuing embrace, for some reason he kisses me/puts his hand up my shirt/makes a blatant move. We're both really quite sweaty from the...activity/humidity. We spend the song kissing.

Afterwards we meet the band, I manage to get a setlist (always a good gig bonus....and free!), we then walk off into the night to his concidentally nearby flat.

Damn, that was nice to write.

8. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This one entered my head recently.

At a local video game store, I begin to squeal with glee over the release of the latest Kingdom Hearts game. He laughs, I turn red. He asks about the game, and we start to talk, and he asks if I'd like a coffee. We get a cup, and we talk some more, about our likes, dislikes... I mention my love for SoraXRiku, and he laughs some more. He touches my hand, I blush, but leave my hand there. He asks if I'm seeing anyone, and I say no, and he asks me if I want to see a movie sometime. I say yes, of course. As we start to leave, we get to the door, he leaves as I throw away my cup. As I step outseide, he surprises me with a kiss...

I've had other fantasies too. Like where I'm walking alone on a ledge, when a spider drops down from an overhanging tree branch. I scream (I hate spiders!), loose my balance, and fall right into his arms.

9. Undecided John

Lately? Just kissing. Someone. I kind of have a specific girl in mind, but could be really anyone. Just a sweet kiss followed be a huge hug.

Oh, boy, I am so pathetic =(

10. super confused

Okay, I have mostly my physical feelings toward girls, and the romantic feelings toward guys, so the romantic fantasy is about a guy (let's say it's a new boyfriend, for all intents and purposes).

I fall asleep somewhere, and he carries me to a bed, and I'm just awake enough that when he tries to set me down, I wrap my arms around him like a vise and get him to stay with me. And I would just sleep in his arms. Maybe using his chest for a pillow. Nothing sexual though; MAYBE a little kiss or two.

and to Undecided John, you're not pathetic. I thought yours was incredibly sweet.

11. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a really cool idea, here's mine.

We both reach for the same book and I let him get it and he says that I can read it after him, then we trade our addresses. Later, he calls and says he finished the book and I go over to get it and then after I read it. I call him and ask if he wants to talk about it over a cup of tea, he says yes and we meet at a coffee shop and afterwards he walks me home and as I start to open the door, he leans over and kisses me.