1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most embarassing moments

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mercy, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Mine was with a friend in PEI i was laughing so hard because she did something silly that i puked on our free bread ba hah ha :eek: her mom was like WTF ba hah hah :icon_redf

2. super confused

Any time I've walked in on someone while they were naked, or when someone walked in on me naked.

3. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HIGH SCHOOL. No just playing, but seriously. News getting around way too far about my crushes, and in detail. Oh, and that time in middle school when I accidentally made a fart sound in the presence of the entire school during a school meeting.

4. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This. Nine-year old me, walking nekkid through the hall to my room (to dress after my showers), passing in front of some guy who was talking to my mom in the living room.
    I hid in my room for a bit until my mom called me out, since "it's not like you have anything left to hide."

5. Vesper

When I once hugged someone who wasn't my mom because they were wearing similar clothing.

When one of my middle school English teachers scolded me (rather harshly) in front of the entire class for blurting out the correct pronunciation of a word after she mispronounced it.

When, in middle school, a teacher one floor below came up to my classroom to complain about the noise I was making while kicking the legs of my chair.

Also, when the person reading the graduates' names severely mispronounced my name while I was walking onto the stage to get my college diploma.

And many, many more that I'm too ashamed to share...

6. Zapha

Hmmm this is gonna be embarrassing, but I hope you guys get a laugh out of it:

This was about 2 years ago during a lecture - there's about 200 ppl in the lecture hall and its very quiet. I really needed to fart, so I was trying to do it softly, and to my dismay, it came out a bit too loud. I was so embaressed, I could feel my face getting really hot. But I played it cool and pretended that it wasn't me and like nothing happened. The lecturer paused, and people where looking around trying to figure out who it was, luckily I wasn't caught out XD

7. Countervail

When I almost died drowning on a pool.

8. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In second grade, I remember seeing a disturbing perverted image on my reading textbook, then some idiot told on me because I kept laughing at it, and the teacher came up to me and told me what's up and I HAD to show her what I saw...And of course, she didn't see what I saw that was pretty perverted, and everyone just laughed. :frowning2:

(If your curious: It was 2 people dancing and a boy touching an elder's crotch. :S ..Well it seemed like it, lolol.)

9. NomadicDave

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  10. The time i almost died in a pool
    A few days ago i fell down a hill walking to the gym for PE class and got covered in mud
    That time i was presenting something to the class and my voice broke. Like, i mean, it broke, Majorly.

11. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

trying on clothing one day, and someone opened the door i thought was locked, while wearing a bra top, and panties.

YUP!!!!! little hard to explain that one!!

12. Mercy

Mercy Guest

13. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I came out of the sauna, there was like alot of kids out, and then later I realized the reason they were giggling was because my butt-crack was showing, so I had to pull my shorts up in front of them. :frowning2:

14. Gen

Gen

I hope you guys can find joy in my suffering :C.

There was a mistake in my texted book that said that the name of a foriegn wasnt a foriegn country but a political figure. So half of my piece of a group presentation(ALL of which I did by myself dispite 2 other people being in my group), was centered around this "political figure". When I began my presentation, my lovely teacher pointed out that this was infact not a person................but a county :/. So I had to skip half of my piece of the presentation :frowning2:.

Not to mention word is spreading fast of my germaphobia D:. We were watching a presentation in a packed SILENT theatre and my friend decided it would be hilarious to pick up a piece of candy off the ground and throw it at me....................Long story short, the whole theatre heard of my horror.........................

Oh and this was a joke on a youtube comment but it actually happened to me :frowning2:. I was in class semi-secretly listening to music because the teacher wasnt teaching and the class was alittle loud. So anyway my cellphone fell off my lap and onto the floor, causing my headphones to unplug. The class decided to settle down at the very moment and in the back its just like.... THE DOG DAYS OVEAAAAAAA.THE DOG DAYS ARE GOOOOONNNE.....CAN YOU HEAR TH-....... Its was rather obvious who it was because I was franticly searching under the table................................................

I could go on all day >_>

15. lyn

lyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One day when I was in college, I had gym class and the only clean pair of gym shorts that I could find were a little too big. So of course I begin warming up with everyone and oh my what happens, my pants fall down in front of everyone. God I was soooo mortified. I wanted to walk out of the class right then.

16. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

That time when I got caught rocking out to the Backstreet Boys.

That time my step dad found I had made me and my female friend married on the Sims 2.

That time my step dad saw my girlfriend wearing a sexy black dress.

That time I went to Hallmark and had to find a card for my girlfriend.

That time I breathed out too hard laughing and snot flew out of my nose at a break neck speed in front of the whole class.

That time I got caught looking at dirty magazine.

And that time I drew a smiley face on this dude in science class and ended up accidentally drawing blood and he had a happy face scar on his arm for a week...

17. Mercy

Mercy Guest

18. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I was at a relatives and well... long story short I fell off the treadmill.

I was glad my dad never filmed that or he could have won some money on AFV...

19. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ha too cute