1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who was that first boy/girl...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by TheDude, Oct 2, 2011.

1. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That made you feel weak in the knees, that made your heart pump really fast, that first crush, that person that made you realized that you weren't like everybody else.

Let's share some stories!:icon_bigg

I remember when i was in 4th grade being always around my best friend, going to anywhere he went, hanging out with him all the time. I just knew that he had something that made me feel good about myself whenever we were together. He was one of the few people who understood me. That's when I knew that my feelings towards him were more than just friendship. I wonder if he ever felt the same, I was so innocent back then that it felt right to feel like this. I can even remember his name, Julian. He will always be my first crush.

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Her name was ally when i was 20 i
    met her . She was every thing to me but then she decided to try n kill her self in front of me . Now i have Shelby Shes gorgeous and has nevver hurt me. Some times i cry at night thinking about how much she cares about me and how wanted and loved i feel by her

3. Uniboth

Whoa...that's tough...

Mine was last Halloween, when I was less than a quarter of a century old (late bloomer). My heart goes ballistic by just seeing the name of the person and it's many forms in even just regular words. The name still gets to me. I just refer to him as the dude or him or he-who-shall-not-be-named now. It sucks because I actually like the name...now I can't even say it. Not yet, at least:dry:

4. kunglaomksm

I had my first crush was when I was in 5th grade. He's like always in a playful mood when and when he did talk to me I really tried to keep my cool and tried not to freak out and speak to him as calmly as I can. I must admit I'm a great actor(don't we all). He's my crush on the reality world. But my crush on the fantasy world is this guy(He's a filipino celebrity):

[​IMG]

OMG. He's so dreamy. But as all crushes, I'm over him(and my first crush). You can't be involved with a straight guy as the gay rule say.

5. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    mine was last year around march, her name is Nabeela, she randomly walked up to me at uni and introduced herselfd and asked if I was South African (im currently living n Australia) and i said yes, and that was the start to our friendship. the big event came at a bi friend of ours party (great chick) we jokingly told her we were togther (just to see her reaction) and she was thrilled! and it made us question what if? (we had never dated girls till then) u know... i remember being in a music shop with her and infront of everybody she came right up close to me and put her hands on my waist and her head touching mine, her lips like an inch from mine, it was that moment that took my breath away litrally, my heart skipped a beat....we dated for 9.5months till recently, even though we are broken up, she is still my best friend.

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Her name was Courtenay, and she was my first female best friend. We became close in year 7, so about age 12 or 13, and she was the first girl I'd ever had an affectionate friendship with. It was different to anything I'd experienced before (most of my close friends had always been guys and we were never affectionate physically), and given that I was just starting to figure out I was attracted to girls, I think falling for her was kind of inevitable.

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Yeah <3

8. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Her name was Ashley, and I'm pretty sure she was the one who made me start questioning my sexuality. We were in middle school when we first met, her a grade higher than me. I had heard rumors about someone I knew that was "bi", but at the time I wasn't exactly sure what that was. And when Ashley started sitting at our lunch table, I had this really strong curiosity and urge to be friends with her. Then we went to high school. After a year without seeing her, I was really excited to be in school with her again, and we ended up going out. It was the best thing ever! But then we broke up over something stupid I did, and now we're just really good friends.

9. NoName114

NoName114 Guest

my first? 9th grade. his name was Josh and man was he hot... blue eyes blond hair and biceps. alas he was a metro sexual and not gay :frowning2:

10. Tiny Catastrophe

In my junior year I was best friends with this girl and it felt really different then any other girl I had been friends with. I always wanted to hang out with her and I thought she was adorable and I found myself wanting to kiss her which was super weird for me. I did get a kiss from her but only once and then after a while she became a bitch and we never talked again. I saw her a few weeks ago for the first time since my junior year ended out of nowhere and it was definitely awkward. That's my story

11. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I had too many to count, I've always thought girls were attractive! So probably like Jessica Biel [YUM], Kennedy boss, Gabby P. and tons more lol. :]

12. I was in the 6th grade. He was kind of a bully when he was with his friends, but he was so sweet when we were alone. I know, I was an idiot, but I was only 11 years old. I guess he was my first real-life crush.

13. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Well, the first boy I actually fell for I'm still crazy about so...

His name is Seth, and I think he's perfect. He's Hispanic/Native American mixed, and he's like 6'0 with the cutest green eyes. We met on the first day of sixth grade and we just sort of clicked. Back then, the grade was divided into classes but the classes moved to different rooms as a unit to different teachers, so all of our schedules were the same, not individualized, and we had every single class together. We always used to wait for our parents to pick us up after school together, and we would always hang out and stuff. He's a really amazing artist and I remember that throughout middle school he would paint things for me, and bring me drawings and stuff all the time.

We were friends through high school too. I don't understand him though, really. Like, we would always do things together like a couple, and he would always be really touchy-feely with me. When we would sit beside each other in lunch he would always grab my knee and just like rub my leg, and then once he literally shoved his hands into my pants against my will during one of those mock drunk-driving crash reenactments that schools do before prom. He did a lot of other things too but I think you get the point, and I'm not the only one that noticed it. Whenever someone confronts him about his sexuality he says he isn't gay/bisexual though.

If he came out of the closet I would be at his house in a hot second though. I would literally just drop everything.

14. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wasn't really crazy about anyone until last year. I knew I was gay before that, but I never found someone I felt strongly about it. They're have been guys I've thought looked cute since I was in middle school, but it wasn't until that guy last year that my feelings really developped beyond that point.

15. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

it didn't go so well -.- I really liked him alot and tried to befriend him and it worked but then afterwards he just stopped talking to me -.- but I'm over it now.....Now I'm just crushing on another straight guy >.<

#15 Witchcraft, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  16. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My best friend since second grade. He was so cute and outgoing and everything about him was perfect. Luckily we're still as close as ever and there's even a possibility that he might be gay, too. :grin:

17. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm.. this is a toughy. I had a crush in the 5th grade on a girl that I wanted to make fake baby rock clothes with. Weird I know.. But I wasn't aware that what I felt was a crush.

But the first time I had a head-over-the-heels crush was when I was 14. She was my best friend and my heart raced everytime I saw her. I remember writing in my journal that I thought she was an angel. I realllly liked her.

18. Zontar

He's sitting next to me in class.

WHY CAN'T I GET THE COURAGE TO DO ANYTHING

grr

19. Bolin

I've always been attracted to other boys, and I've had PLENTY of crushes in school. But I didn't get a full-blown, serious, make-you-weak-at-the-knees crush until 8th grade...He's the son of one of my mom's friends. He's about 6 or 7 years older than me, but I had a MASSIVE crush about him...I eventually got over him, though, and crushed on his step-nephew (who is my age) which progressed to my falling in love with said step-nephew, which was the first time I actually genuinely fell in love...:eusa_doh:

20. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Around early December of last year, Sam made me fall hard for him without even knowing it.
    He was the one who indirectly caused me to finally confront my sexuality, and actually is the main reason I found and decided to join EC.