1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How sexy are you??

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by lodiug, Dec 22, 2007.

1. lodiug

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

41% alota of the Q's were iffy wans ^_^

3. Grof142007

Im 45% sexy

Image: You could have scored better in the image department. A couple things that decreased your score here may include that you don't see yourself as all that attractive, or that you don't take care of your body as much as you should. Turn this around for yourself. Get yourself some new clothes, or get out and do stuff!

Confidence: From the above score, it does not seem that you have much confidence in yourself. The test cannot absolutely tell this, but there seem to be room to improve this area. Improving your confidence makes others want to be around you, ask your opinion, and respect you. You shouldn't be telling yourself that you cannot do something, instead go out and try.

Attitude: From your attitude attribute score, it seems that you are somewhat normal. People don't mind hanging around you, even though you may sometimes make them wonder about you. Increasing your outlook on life and being patient with others will only make you sexier!

Overall: You're Short of Sexy .

4. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I scored 80%.

Image: You could have scored better in the image department. A couple things that decreased your score here may include that you don't see yourself as all that attractive, or that you don't take care of your body as much as you should. Turn this around for yourself. Get yourself some new clothes, or get out and do stuff!

Confidence: You seem to be fairly confident in yourself and your abilities. This is a good trait to have, and to build upon. Increasing your confidence will make people respect your opinion even more so!

Attitude: Wow! Your attitude is great! You probably have many friends because you are very understanding and patient of most everyone. This makes you sexy to many.

Overall: You're Super-Sexy.

Hmmm........

5. Ty

Ty Guest

74% lol
    It lies!

6. Tom

Tom Guest

lol Ty i think the same as u, it really does lie!

i got 84% so yeah lies!

7. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For Self-Image:

19% scored higher,
    9% scored the same, and
    72% scored lower.
    For Confidence:

28% scored higher,
    10% scored the same, and
    62% scored lower.
    For Attitude:

70% scored higher,
    5% scored the same, and
    25% scored lower.
    Overall:

47% scored higher,
    0% scored the same, and
    53% scored lower.

Your Analysis

Here is a quick summary of your sexiness:

Image: You scored very high on the self-image attribute. Congratulations, you seem to take good care of yourself, and others can see this. Keep this up, it only makes you sexy!

Confidence: You are a highly confident person. This is great! People want to be around you, they want to know your opinion, and they have much respect you. Your confidence is sexy!

Attitude: From your attitude attribute score, it seems that you are somewhat normal. People don't mind hanging around you, even though you may sometimes make them wonder about you. Increasing your outlook on life and being patient with others will only make you sexier!

Overall: You're Very Sexy

I don't have a bad attitude lol, screw you quiz :lol: :lol:

8. Nicknikko

Here is a quick summary of your sexiness:

Image: You seem to have a typical image. This means that you look upon yourself as normal, maybe as nothing special. This is okay if you are not looking to be the sexiest person alive, but if you are you will have to push yourself further in this area. Go out and exercise more, get yourself a new wardrobe, envision yourself as sexy!

Confidence: You are a highly confident person. This is great! People want to be around you, they want to know your opinion, and they have much respect you. Your confidence is sexy!

Overall: You're Very Sexy .

9. panda

96% sexy (!) (!) Finally a test that gets things right :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

10. OneHatMadder

I'm 51% sexy!

It says I'm lacking in the confidence department...

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I have too MUCH bloody confidence!

Oh well!

11. sdc91

12. SkyTears

Overall: 71%

Image: You seem to have a typical image. This means that you look upon yourself as normal, maybe as nothing special. This is okay if you are not looking to be the sexiest person alive, but if you are you will have to push yourself further in this area. Go out and exercise more, get yourself a new wardrobe, envision yourself as sexy!

Confidence: You seem to be fairly confident in yourself and your abilities. This is a good trait to have, and to build upon. Increasing your confidence will make people respect your opinion even more so!

Attitude: Wow! Your attitude is great! You probably have many friends because you are very understanding and patient of most everyone. This makes you sexy to many.

Overall: You're Very Sexy

13. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Overall: 84% sexy

Image: You scored very high on the self-image attribute. Congratulations, you seem to take good care of yourself, and others can see this. Keep this up, it only makes you sexy!
    Overall: You're Super-Sexy .

(!) lol​

14. SpikySpice

Image: You scored very high on the self-image attribute. Congratulations, you seem to take good care of yourself, and others can see this. Keep this up, it only makes you sexy! ( I do, pretty much)

Confidence: You are a highly confident person. This is great! People want to be around you, they want to know your opinion, and they have much respect you. Your confidence is sexy! (hmmm, not really, if on the net, I'm pretty much confident, but sometiems talking face to face, espcially to some hotties, I might get nervous)

Overall: You're God-Like Sexy

[​IMG]

:confused: Oh no haha, Im really less than that cuz for the confident part, but how coms it's that high when my atitude is that low

Oh well, guys, if it said ur atitude is slow, dont be mad cuz it's just a quiz:slight_smile:

#14 SpikySpice, Dec 22, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  15. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    I am 90% sexy, yay! For anyone who might like to peruse my sexiness, here is my analysis:

Overall: You're Supermodel-Sexy .

16. Psych!

Psych! Guest

[​IMG]

Confidence: From the above score, it does not seem that you have much confidence in yourself. The test cannot absolutely tell this, but there seem to be room to improve this area. Improving your confidence makes others want to be around you, ask your opinion, and respect you. You shouldn't be telling yourself that you cannot do something, instead go out and try.

Attitude: You have an attitude that many may find offensive. Be it that you have to go out and have to be LOUD, or that you cannot stand the sight of people and let them know it, or that you plainly don't care about much. you may have a knack of turning people away from you. It's hard to be sexy if your attitude stinks.

Overall: You're Not Sexy at All .

"Yes, I <3 myself. :dry:"

17. JoeSchmoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    68% Sexy.

Attitude: You have an attitude that many may find offensive. Be it that you have to go out and have to be LOUD, or that you cannot stand the sight of people and let them know it, or that you plainly don't care about much. you may have a knack of turning people away from you. It's hard to be sexy if your attitude stinks.

Overall: You're Very Sexy .

18. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

93% sexy. Oh yeah, baby! (!)

Overall: You're Supermodel-Sexy .

19. Samus610

I'm 88% sexy. I'm SUPER-SEXY!

20. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    yeah it lies 85%

Overall: You're Super-Sexy .