1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your neighbours

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Paul_UK, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Tell us about your neighbours (neighbors for the Americans). The people who live one side, the other side, opposite, behind, (if it's a flat then above and below), etc

One side - a single guy in his 30s. We suspect he may be gay because someone we know of that is gay visits regularly.

Other side - an older couple, man in his 60s, lady in her 40s, both very pleasant and friendly. Good neighbours.

Opposite - currently a muddy field but houses being built there next year.

Behind - Nobody really, garages and what will be a play area then houses beyond that where we have never see the occupants.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

One side - Good neighbours known them since i was a child

Other side - .... Moved in this year dotn really like em , annoying refurbishing their house saying we need to change our chimney when they just moved in

3. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Why do you put "u" in "neighbour?"

Anyways...

Left side: Really nice lady that lives with her daughter & husband (haven't met him).
    Right side: Bitter couple that complain about everything and have a messe garage.
    Front: Haven't met those people, but they're always in the yard (if they're outside).
    Back: Entrance to the sub-division.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

'Cos that's how we spell it here and I think in Australia. You Americans have it all wrong! :slight_smile:

5. Nicknikko

One side - a young couple... they are very exotic.. he is from Rumania and she is from Costa Rica.. They are so cool and make parties ... omg i love their parties

Other side - an old lady... she's like on her 80's and barely goes out... anyways i see her all the time at the gym when i go with jared.. is really funny haha

Opposite - ugh sophie's friends.. they are so noisy.. and whenever jared comes they go out to take their mail... ya rigth they just wanna gosip [sophie's my ex]

Behind - I have no idea... i don't talk to them... i think is a couple too but i don't know them at all

6. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    one side - a crazy young woman who keeps hitting the wall if it's past 10pm and there's just the slightest bit of noise

other side - no one!

above - an orthodox priest who quite frequently comes down, knocks on the door and complains that we are being too noisy.

below - a weird family where the husband seems to be an alcoholic and when drunk (at least a few times a week), opens the window and shouts all kinds of things in at least 3 different languages.

Oh and I'm talking about the flat which 5 other college guys and me are renting.
    And we might be a bit too noisy sometimes I have to admit :lol:

7. Nicknikko

Hummmm... LMAO:grin:

8. Grof142007

Left Side- Lovely Family we went to school with their daughter

Right side - Old Couple we talk here and there

Behind - hmm i dont know them

front(across the street) - old lady we rarely talk

Front (across the street to the right) GOod Family we talk to like once a month and went to school with their daughter

Behind to the right - Nice man( dont know bout wife) he has nice bamboons

9. sdc91

Left - Nice family, mom and dad and two daughters. I talk to one of them occasionally. She's a year behind me.

Right - Parents with a single child. She comes off as bratty and spoiled but she's okay I suppose once you get to know her. I've talked to her once. And I had to fix her computer.

Behind - A street, whooo. My house is the last one to have a street behind it (it's actually the entrance to another neighborhood) because the people to the left of me have a house facing their backyard.

Front - Really good family friends. We're having Christmas dinner with them tomorrow. I can't wait! The husband is Greek so we have Greek food with our traditional dinner stuff.

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Left - Hispanic Family - The parents don't speak much English so really the only thing we say to them is hello. Always alot of traffic at their house.

Right - Nobody on the right, we're on a corner lot.

Front - An elderly lady who bitches at me because I feed the neighborhood stray cats and she'd really like them to just go away.

Behind - A Family of Four who have alot of backyard BBQ's and who keep losing their toys in my yard.

11. Hollywood

left- conservative, christian, southern family. daughter my age who told me she though interracial dating was innapropriate. [i hate north carolina.]

right-random ass family. the mom always bitches at me because she says i drive too fast down the street.

across the street-empty house for sale. overpriced so it hasnt sold.

behind-another random family that boguht my jungle gym when i got too big for it.

12. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

We're on a corner lot and on culd-a-sac, so we have a lot of neighbors.

Left - Koreans...nice family, nice cars, nice house/yard, but they own a little nail shop and work to all hours.

Right - Cute young couple and their child from New York.

Across the street are just a bunch of average white families, one or two kids each.

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

next door: empty 96yr old lady whos like a grandmother to be is in a home and with hospice
    other side next door: eldery women whose 50ys old daughter is a lesbian and whose husband is in a nursing home.
    behind: used to be a gay couple and then another gay couple, now is appearently a family with a mom, dad, younger boy and about 10yr old girl
    side across: i know its a young couple with a baby
    other side: a gay couple

14. SpikySpice

One side - a family with a bunch of kids, playing sports like every day , making loud noises that drive me crazy, that I just wanna scream

Other side - a really quite family who I dont know much about

Opposite side - a single man with a dog , ctahced hm walking up and down the stairs everyday

Up stare - Um, a really hot Hispanic guy, drives in a red sport car, dresses up real nice, looking so sexy

Behind - An African Amercian family, mostly women

15. panda

And CANADA(!) (!) (!)

16. panda

Right-Empty House

Left -Bunch of U of T students good people mostly quiet.

Behind-Laneway then parking lot.

Across-Chinese owned house that seems to have different tenants every week.

I live in Downtown Toronto 1/2 block from Spadina Ave. in a 125 year old house.

17. Hydrogen

left side: A nice family, two kids. Almost never see them.
    right side: Jail bate. The mother, father and daughter have all been arrested at least once since we have lived here. (domestic battery, drugs, etc.) They hate me, and give me evil eyes when ever I am here...
    Across the Street: A basket ball and tennis court.. Some very nice looking guys too.

18. Steam Giant

I don't really know about those living in the houses to the left and right of us, but in the apartment to the left of us, a young couple live. They have a very loud bird that squacks all the time, and two scottie dogs. The walls are paper thin, so we hear a LOT. The guy is apparently into drugs, and when he's high he likes to beat his wife. They get into screaming matches all the time. Sometimes I can hear her crying. Friends of hers have cornered him and yelled at him for doing these things, but he completely denies everything.

Below us is a doctor's office (our land lord is the doctor). It's vacant at night, naturally.

19. Ty

Ty Guest

Urm to the left theres a massive forest that extends quite a way around oxford

To the right is some random woman with her random children that I don't really want to converse with =]

20. OneHatMadder

NEW ZEALAND DOES IT TOO!!!!

NeighboUrs on one side- old couple. Really lovely. Lent me a pair of pliers when I needed to get things out of the wall.

Other side- Old guy and possibly his son? They annoy me because they try and get everyone to like them by putting lights all over their house and their power bill must be atrocious!

Infront- Another old couple. Don't really know them. Their grandchild comes over every morning before school.

behind- Awesome people. a wife, husband and two children. I work with the mother and her daughter.