1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Simplified Roleplay

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Dec 24, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Okay normal roleplayng is complicated. so lets make this simple. (read the hightlighted stuff if you don't feel like reading this all one main rule: keep it PG-13 at the most. story?: just be yourself. well whatever you see yourself as. personally i'd be an angel character. i'm not describing a scene, we'll make it up as we go. interect with other posters. sorta like the 'actions only' thread just without the ** you can have talking of course. just write it as diagloge.

post like such: Character walked around and saw Other Character. He did this than that. He approached Other Character and said, "blah blah blah" then did that...

get it? you can have conversations too like teh random thread. to me this is like a compliation of some similar thread and can be like the most interactive thread. i'd assume, that your 'character's' emotions would be like your own. but it doesn't have to be. to me this sort of roleplay feels like you are actually all together when characters interacy. please no flaming or controling other characters and keep it clean. this IS NOT MEANT TO BE FOR LITTLE RELATIONSHIPS! if you want to flirt i guess its okay long as its clean.

Start!

Angel wander around dressed in black robes her wings flaming yet not hot. She scans the horizon for others...

2. Steam Giant

The Steam Giant, a 10 story tall mechanical goliath, appears on the horizon. The earth quakes with its every step, and animals flee. It reaches Angel and kneels down, the red lamps in its eyes radiating a cold illumination as emotionless as its robotic face. As it speaks, its booming voice rattles the pebbles on the ground.

"Pardon me. I am looking for a tiny bunny rabbit named Stu. Have you seen him?"

3. xxAngelOnFirexx

Angel not move a muscle as the giant robot approches her. "Seen none of the sort?" She tosses her black hood over her head and looks away.

4. Steam Giant

Nodding, the Steam Giant stands, and scans the vicinity. Determining that further search for the fury creature would be unlikely to yield any results, it decides to build a house. The mechanical monstrosity lumbers off to the woods to find some lumber.

5. OneHatMadder

Mama walked over to Steam Giant and Angel.
    "Hey sugar! I believe I saw a rabbit named Stu! He was heading towards the Forest!" Mama extended her dainty manicured hand towards Angel "Hi! I'm Mama!"

#5 OneHatMadder, Dec 24, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2007
  6. xxAngelOnFirexx

Angel looks hiding behind her hood. "Hello. I'm Angel." she nods her head so her black hair frames her face the looks that the giant in the distance and shudders. She forms a ball of fire in her hands and throws it whizzing just past the giants head. She giggles playfully.

7. Steam Giant

The Steam Giant's eyes burn bright red. "The rabbit? In the forest? How dare he?! I specifically told him that if he falls, and there is no one there to hear him...." The machine trails off as it charges toward the woods, leaving a trail of foot-shaped craters in its wake.

8. OneHatMadder

Mama looked at Angel cautiously.
    "We should follow him in case he hurts himself..."
    She started running towards where the giant was last seen, her sexy red dress billowing out from behind her looking almost like wings.

9. Steam Giant

The fireball trails past the distracted giant and lands deep in the bone-dry forest, immediately catching on the leaf-covered forest floor. The Steam Giant grinds to a halt as it stares at the infant fire in disbelief. "Little Stuie-pooooo," it roars, and charges after the blaze, intent on rescuing the rabbits last-known location.

10. xxAngelOnFirexx

as the blaze gets bigger angel begins rolling on the ground laughing her wings singeing the extremely dry grass. "Oopsies!" she giggles. Standing she surveys the scene. She rubs her hands together and slowy rolls then until a teal blue of intense heat is formed. then she slams her two hands together. an explosion of heat in fire burned a half a mile radius around her on all sides. dizzy from useing so much energy she passes out on the charred grass. all fire that are lit die leaving only charred remains.

11. Steam Giant

Blackened and frozen in mid-run, the Steam Giant's glowing red eyes blink twice, then the goliath falls to the ground, the rumbling crash echoing across the countryside. Its joints groan as it slowly begins to move again. Still lying down, the Steam Giant props itself up and looks into the charred forest. "Nooooo!" It roars. Scrambling to its feet, bits of ash crumbling from its blackened-chrome armor, the giant rumbles into the sea of black sticks, calling the rabbit's name, lifting trees out of their roots, only to replace them as piles of black ash.

12. xxAngelOnFirexx

Angels form floats off the ground as electrical lightning courses through her body, shreading her robe. As she hit the ground in a thud, she shakes, still not awakened.

13. xxAngelOnFirexx

Angel awakens and walks around. She seems people in the distance and wonders what they are doing. She flies closer to take a look.

14. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rave notices Angel approaching and he stops her. "Sorry, i'm going to have to ask you to leave."

15. Alexander

Suddenly an uber ugly guy taps Rave on the shoulder and.......

16. Jonathan

Muzzy watches all this happen from afar, standing silently, concealed within his cloak.
    He sees the guys and the angel and wonders if he should go join them. He continues to debate the matter in his mind...

17. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rave grabs the guy's arm and throws him to the floor. He takes out a dagger and holds it to the guys throat. "Who are you?"

18. xxAngelOnFirexx

Angel jumps up into the air. The conversation seems a bit rowdy. Her eyes glow with fire. She looks around from a safer stance and see's the guy take out a dagger. She goes nears and holds out a ball of fire "what do you think your doing?"

19. oneguy15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rave stands up quickly, but continues to hold the strange man down by stepping on his chest. Now pointing the dagger at Angel, he responds, "He's not supposed to be here, and neither are you." He holds his free hand out and looks out at the field, "This is sacred land, not a place for outsiders to tread." With his eyes back on Angel, he asks, "Now, i'll ask you once. What is your purpose of being here?"

20. xxAngelOnFirexx

"Me?" Angel replied. "I'm... a warrior angel and i have all the right to be here as you." Her eyes glowed with fire as she formed two small fire balls in her palms. "I'm Guardian for creatures from a land outside these borders and its my duty to protect them at all costs. I will follow them where ever my duty leads." Her temper blazed. No one would seriously harm anyone while she was on watch. "Now what sort of 'sacred' land are you going on about?"