1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic funny images

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Owen, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

There are a gazillion and a half (rough statistic) funny images on the web, but some become so well known that they could reasonably be called "classic" images. This point was driven home for me when I did a Google image search for this image:

[​IMG]

And got this as my results:

[​IMG]

That's how I'll define a classic funny image: when you do a search for the caption, you get over a dozen duplicates of the same image.

And that's what this thread is for. Funny pictures that are so well known that when you do a Google image search for their caption, the picture shows up at least a dozen times (it's also kosher if searching for just part of the caption brings up that many results). Call this your primer in internet culture.

So, if you think of a funny image, and when you do a search for that image, you get a dozen or so results that are that exact image, post it here! In other words, this thread isn't for that funny image that was just posted on Tumblr or Reddit (you're looking for this thread). Only the classics are welcome here.

A couple other pictures that qualify:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status: