1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Hunger Games character are you?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by gleekfanatic, Apr 10, 2012.

1. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What Hunger Games character are you most like?
    I sometimes feel like I'm like Effie Trinket, but other times like Cinna. Rarely am i like President Snow (Ewww!)

2. YIAW

I feel like I'd be just of the lame tributes who die immediatly in front of the cornocupia...
    I wish I was badass like Johanna Mason

3. Obsidian

I would be the tribute that tripped and was blown to bits before the first minute was up

4. steel03

BEETEE.

FTW.

We both have dark hair and perpetually crooked glasses, and I'm positive the only way I could hope to win the Hunger Games would be by running away and trying to outsmart everyone.
    I also like that he doesn't get thrown into direct combat in Mockingjay. He just gets to stay home and be creative. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haymitch Abernathy. I related a lot to Katniss while reading the books, but I think Haymitch is more like me overall. We both prefer to be on our own rather than with people, we're pretty messed up (granted, I didn't win a bloody tournament and outlast 47 other people like he did), and we aren't always friendly. But we get by all right, all things considered.

6. DJT

DJT Guest

"THAT IS MAHOGANY!" 0.0

I don't know who I would be, I guess peeta .... I can bake like a beast :wink: Haha But in the end you have to keep on fighting and survive!

7. fireworks

fireworks Guest

I don't think there is any character specifically like me, but, if I were a tribute, I'm pretty sure that if I didn't trip over my own foot and get trampled to death within the first thirty seconds, I would most likely die of self pity or complaining so much that my trachea, like, bursts. So I'm probs most like one of the really crappy tributes who's dead before the first minute is even over ^_^

8. BudderMC

Personality-wise, I kinda wanna say Kat (the first book, at least). We're both pretty determined, do what needs to be done, look out for ourselves while being compassionate, kinda selfless, can't mindlessly kill, forced into early adulthood, etc. And I'd like to think I'd be a good archer (though I've never tried), 'cause it looks awesome xD

Realistically, I'd be the tribute that avoids conflict for the first little while, and eventually dies because he runs out of food. Not because I couldn't find any, but because I couldn't find any... and someone else thought to horde it all, and I can't get it from them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. That, or I'd get assassinated within the first night.

9. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Haymitch.

He just seems to think the same way that I do particularly when helping the tributes.

10. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Foxface... except I'd win.

11. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I'd be more cunning like foxface if I was a tribute, but I would fit nicely with the people of the capitol, and be as fabulous as Effie Trinket ^^

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Possibly Foxface because I really can't see myself as the violent type in the Hunger Games. I'd definitely be the girl that ran away from the blood bath and got all my food by stealth rather than violence. Also, Foxface is seriously badass. :grin: So is Johanna Mason for that matter. I can't decide which of those to is my favourite.

13. Zapha

lol XD

Maybe Gale? Independant & hard working + I couldn't see myself in the arena o_o

14. ouji

ouji Guest

Effie Trinket =) That woman is amazing!