1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pee Shy XD

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Blondestud, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Blondestud

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol so the other day i went to the movies and i had to go to the bathroom so i went in and went to a urinal well then there were 2 other guys standing at 2 urinals there and nobody was going. It wuz dead silent lol. Final one of them started and me and the other guy pee'd also lol has anyone else ever gotten "Pee Shy" ?lol

2. Nerdtendo

Hee. Reminds me of Bathroom Monolouge. uhm, I've never been shy, per say, but I'm always parinoid that I might make the other guy shy.

3. Connor

Connor Guest

Eh, I never use urinals. They make me incredibly uncomfortable.

4. sdc91

Hrm, that's never happened to me. I used to only use stalls but I got over it a couple years ago.

The worst peeing experience was in the Czech Republic . . . I had to pay 10 crowns (50 cents) to go into a 5x5 room with urinals lining all 3 walls (door was on the other wall). And it was packed. It sucked.

5. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same here, unless the bathroom is empty.

6. Red87

Well, being in the military, I'm not really pee-shy. Some of the small patrol bases have 4 PVP pipe tubes that stick out of the dirt, that are angled. Thats your 'urinal'. The actual toilet is 4 wooden walls with a door and a wooden seat with a bucket underneath, and the buckets get burned everynight.

Rustic much?

7. Kimi

:eek: :eek:

Well, I'm not really pee shy but if there is only one urinal between 2 guys then that might be bit uncomfortable but not that I care that much:lol:

8. jroakwood

yeah, i really only go to the bathroom when its empty.
    haah. its a problem.
    i dont like going to the bathroom when other people are there, AT ALL.
    if there are people in there i usually just act like i came to wash my hands, wash them, and leave.

9. InaRut

O_O
    I have the most shy bladder ever! I can't pee in someone elses house even if I hear their voice. Only when I've had a few drinks can I pee easily...It really sucks.

10. xxAngelOnFirexx

:icon_redf *nods in agreement* they give a 5 minutes passing time at school. they don't calculate enough bathroom time for extremely shy people. :eusa_doh: once i was at this public restroom and this lady was talking about this to her friend and called it "No-Pee Phobia" :roflmao: lol

11. ethene

i have the same problem... no idea why...
    its annoying >_>

12. step49x

Well, I never realized other people had this problem, as well...

I have this problem, a little bit. If there are two urinals in a bathroom, and one is being used, I'll use the toilet. As long as I have a bit of space, I'm usually fine. Unless there's a really hot guy in the bathroom (shaving or the like). Then it's a little more, um, difficult...

Oh, and it's really annoying when I feel like I have to go pee, I go to the bathroom and I can't. It's especially embarrassing if there's someone else in there.

13. (!) I'm very "pee shy" I haven't used a urinal in years, but I think it's because I jsut don't like them. But still I can't even go if there's someone in the toilet next to me. Also I've had that happen to me, my urine just refuses to leave my body at times. :icon_sad: Yep I like the toilets empty when I'm in there, unless there's a nice looking guy for me to ogle on my way in/out :thumbsup:

14. sexyalex

I don't use public bathrooms period! so i don't know whether or not i have that problem. all i know is that if ur pee shy do what i do(programme ur body to pee 2 timess a day. once in the morning before school, another when u get home...maybe before bed):slight_smile: works for me...

15. waitingsucks

I am nervous is toilets/changerooms if it's crowded and there's no cubicles. if that counts

16. Wired106

LOL that happens all the time to me! If there are urinals like all taken up or if I have to stand next to someone then like right before I have to go really bad but then once I get up near the urinal I can't go pee lol. I remember last year I really had to go like really really badly and I was at a track meet, and it was like 5 minutes before I was going to run the mile and I went to the bathroom and all the stalls and urinals were taken up except one of them in the middle and there were a bunch of people in there waiting and I ended up not being able to pee at all and right when I got out and started running my race, I had to pee really bad again lol.

17. Tom

Tom Guest

im glad ive never been pee shy, i let it all out then leave and it dnt bother me at all =]

18. Calucifer

I guess i might be pee shy because i prefer tolets rather than urinals... but i still go to urinals occassionally and i don't get shy... plus sometimes the urinals have like a little wooden wall between em that also helps for a bit of privacy