1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The laughing fit thread

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mercy, May 4, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Tell me what u laughed at what caused it and how long did it take
    u to settle down ??

mine was last monday night before me n my gf kissed intensley for the first time i was scard shitless n started laughing. it didnt take me long to shut up lol :roflmao:

2. InsertNameHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In eighth grade I had a nickname of Mr. Giggles... :V

There were many times at school that a friend of mine would make me laugh, and it would be near impossible for me to stop.

3. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Errrr when I was little, my mom would tell me how the disgusting I was when I didn't wash my hands after taking a loo'...But the way she told me how disgusting I was, was really funny I laughed really hard. I was like..7 I think. xD

4. Mercy

Mercy Guest

lolo that is funny

5. gothdoll

gothdoll Guest

Me and my friend were sitting in the car, talking about perverted stuff (I don't exactly remember what) and some old people walked by and an old lady said "I forgot where I put it" which made us bust out laughing for like 5 minutes straight. I never laughed so hard before in my life.

6. Mercy

Mercy Guest

hahahh i love it !! today i almost shit a brick laughing with my nanny it was hilarious she played a prank on my grandfather

7. gothdoll

gothdoll Guest

old people are always funny lol

8. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ha so true

9. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not exactly certain what started it, but a couple years ago, I was out of town with some friends, staying at one of their friends houses, and me and one of our hosts just started laughing uncontrollably, one at a time for about half an hour back qnd forth (one would stop laughing, the other would start)

10. Mercy

Mercy Guest

omg thats awesome

11. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    20 minutes ago was my last laughing fit. It was actually because a commercial for the new movie The Chernobyl Diaries came on.

A few days ago my sister was watching TV, and a different commercial for Crest White Strips came on. She was going on about how she wanted to try them. Then she saw the commercial for the Chernobyl movie, and changed the subject to how she wanted to visit the disaster site. My mind wandered to a scene of her waltzing through a nuclear fallout site while wearing whitening strips on her teeth to protect her from the radiation... I laughed for at least half an hour. It still pops into my head every couple of hours.

It made me laugh, but I'm weird. xD