1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior Pranks

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Emberblaze, May 18, 2012.

1. Emberblaze

I'm coming to the end of my sophomore year, and me and my friend have been just layin down a list of senior pranks to do. Here's the main ones we got:

1) Try to get the school golf carts onto the roof (using a pulley system)
    2) Have a sleepover all over campus and sleep in late
    3)Have a random aquarium on campus and just sit there and fish all day
    4) Have fog machines hidden all over campus and have them randomly go off and then have thriller blaring on the stero and possibly strobe lights (heh, I was proud of this one)
    5)Have a party from like midnight til school starts and have a trampoline, a grill, a portable pool and shit
    6)Make a maze of cars
    7) Paint our whole campus' street with paint (But maybe not, cuz i think that's technically vandalism)

So, share your ideas guys, cuz we're planning on goin aaaallll out! Those teachers are gonna hate us!

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you're a Sophomore?
    Do you even...know what a Senior prank is? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have seen two that made me laugh.

1.) Someone super gluing a dildo to the floor in the middle of the hallway.
    Harmless (depending on how they remove it!) and hilarious. Simple and cheap, with little work involved.

2.) Creating numerous large posters and signs to turn the school into Hogwarts.
    (Restricted section in the library, Platform 9 and 3/4 sign near where the buses arrive, Magical classes signs on all the teacher's doors, etc. You get the idea.)

3. Emberblaze

The ideas that me and my friend came up with are muuuuch better than what our seniors came up with this year and last year. Last year, they TPed ONE tree and stuck plastic forks in the ground. This year, they just had a water balloon fight outside... And a few years back before I went to the school, they shitted on the cafeteria tables......

Lols, so we're doin much better than in the past! You ideas though, I liiiike! We're just preparing early because we're goin out with a BANG!

Hey, and don't tease me about my age :dry: