1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Travel

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Choucho, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Choucho

I wasn't really sure whether to put this here or in the chatty place, but ohh well.
    If you could travel through time (and come back, of course) where would you go and why?

I'd go back to see the dinosaurs. I want to see what it was like before people got here. I want to see these creatures with my own eyes, not just skeletons and drawings. I want to see something no living human has ever seen before...
    I want to kick a really big one!

2. (^_^) As soon as I saw the name of this thread I thought of Hiro Nakamura!!! lol
    Umm.....I'd go everywhere in time, if I could go anywhere in time I would see everything, I would jump through all the major events in time and maybe see if Jesus was real - he's not imo - lol but seriously I would see everything. Also that would only really work if I could teleport as well because seeing as how there aren't many cars in the past I would be too lazy to walk the globe.

3. waitingsucks

I would go back to when EC started and tell myself to join then. lol

4. Thatsit

I'd go back to the time of Jesus and see what really went down haha

5. I think id like to be a mage... lol ide take a few years off and learn wizardry... maybe even meet Merlin

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I'd go back to when I was 5 and tell myself to live with other people

7. Vampyrecat

I think I'd go back and never go out with sleazeballs.