1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dirty Little Secret!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mej7, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just post your DLS (Dirty Little Secret)- everyone has one, right?! lol

The thing about DLS's' is that they are often embarassing. But, plz, don't hold back.
    That's the fun of it.

Here is my DLS:
    I am bi...but I am disgusted by the thought of giving a man oral sex :eek:, even though I would definatley go down on a girl.
    (If any of you other girls here on EC feel the same, let me know.)

P.s. Not every DLS has to be about sex...

---------- Post added 28th Jun 2012 at 04:00 PM ----------

The All-American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret - YouTube
    MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE SONG DIRTY LITTLE SECRET BY ALL AMERICAN REGECTS.

2. ryanninjasheep

Nobody wants to say theirs...

3. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Fine, here's one- When I was around ten, I had a crush on my brother's friend, who was my age. One day, as I was in the boys' room (being a 10 year old male, that wasn't odd), he came in to use the urinal. There was no division or anything between urinals, so when I looked to see who was there, I caught a glimpse of his penis. This was not a conscious effort, mind you, just an accident.

4. Deaf Not Blind

you don't want to know.
    Lets just say when I was 10 I had touched other kids, both genders, and told my best friend who was female I was a boy and planned to grow up to be a man.
    Nuff said?

5. Flow

When I was 12, a girl tried to give me oral and I kinda kicked her face cause I thought the thought of someones mouth on my man part was disgusting LOL.

6. I think I woke me neighbours from how hard I was laughing.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2012 at 02:12 AM ----------

DLS: I've grown a fondness to collecting gnomes. I have 3 so far, and I gave each one a name, and they have their own personality.

Gnome Chompski is the one in my profile pic. He was my first gnome. He's my travel companion. An adventurer at heart.

Bernard, he's a short chubby little guy, he's lazy, sleeps in his hammock all day. Tends to be a little hard-headed. But he's a sweetheart deep down.

and then Germaine, she's like the mother to the other 2 so far. She's a sweet little gnome. But, she's a strong lady. She carries around a little rolling pin. So, she bakes as well.

I want more. I just love 'em.

Yep...this will probably be keeping me single for the rest of my life if I got close to a guy and he found out. I don't care though..I love my gnome family so far.

#6 frozenandbroken, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
  7. King

King Guest

.........I pretend I'm in a boyband with 3 other guys, and we sing songs on my iPod. It truly makes exercising and long walks to work much more fun....:icon_redf

King x

8. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, it's too damn personal to post on here. :lol:

9. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, c'mon! Mine was absolutely terrible! No one cares :icon_wink
    It can't be that bad!

10. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Please, frozenandbroken's was way worse. :lol:

11. Bahaha!! :lol: Thank you! I'm glad I can be the measure of supposed embarrassing DLS's

Meh, no one else wants to share theirs so...perhaps if this game was in Anon. Then it would just be like Post Secret though...

12. lyn

lyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, I will share. It is definitely embarrassing to me. I have never kissed anyone.

13. Flow

Is it by choice? I think its pretty awesome.

14. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am secretly a closet rapper (even though I'm good). Not my own raps, but to other raps like Eminem and Nicki Minaj. Although I do enjoy rewriting lyrics into parodies.

15. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everyone keeps saying I am a majestic singer, but I doubt. And that I got it from my mother, who used to sing, and still sings, but yea? Well, you said little secret :wink:.

Or maybe I act more feminine without my family(excluding 2 cousins), because they don't like it... and my parents already know...?

16. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

At a young age, I took different aspects of my personality, personified them, and gave them back stories and super powers. I occasional still draw them back for writing purposes, and they have changed throughout the years because of that. For example, James has one artificial robot hand because in English class I wrote that he got his hands hacked into bits and then sawed off by his deranged uncle (my teacher loved the story btw).

Rome was the "awesome smart ass" part of me, and also included my gay...ness (which I always pretended was just him being European). He had healing powers, but instead decided to spend his time writing terrible stories. James was the serious and slightly awkward part, and he could basically warp the emotions of others as he pleased and strike terror into anyone, not that he ever did. His sister Sable was the playful, childlike and innocent part, and could shape shift into whatever animal she wanted.

And Bradbury was all of my bad thoughts, suicidal nature and hate stuffed into a charming gentleman. He could charm his way in or out of anything and could read minds, project thoughts, and control others actions. As a child with MY imagination, making him was a really stupid idea.

...I was a very lonely child with no friends...

17. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    'Kay fine, I'll say it.

...But does it have to be 'dirty'?

If not, when I listen to music and sitting on the chair, I look like an idiot swinging myself back and forth because the music is so exciting. :lol:

Like one of those people with mental disablities...y'know.

If it has to be dirty, theeen....TOO PERSONAL. :lol:

18. Patrick1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have only ever had 2 encounters of kissing someone.
    Both of these encounters were during a time of an alcohol induced state to an extent in which I do not recall the events.
    Both of the events were with my ex-gf, who while we were dating never kissed me or vice versa.
    She had a bf at the time of both encounters.
    I was told that she came on to me...but ever since then I find it hard to drink because I don't want to do anything like that ever again...not that I don't like my ex-gf, but because I know how it feels to be the bf in that situation.
    Other than those 2 encounters, I have never done anything with anyone else.
    :tears:

19. anonymous1

It's my fault my neighbor's house got broken into...:icon_redf but really I may have accidentally left the door to the garage unlocked but they should lock the door from the garage into their house! still I feel awful about it :icon_redf

20. Veneficus

Secret, you say? Well, I'm not sure this is much of a secret because I do not hide it, but I don't tell many people of this. I am an active member of the furry random.