1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Penis fell off, now what? An EC support and advice thread

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Deaf Not Blind, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deaf Not Blind

Humans are different after the Human Genome Project decided to FIX us all by making our cells work more efficiently.

In 2062, we find EC still in business. They are that good, and not like McDonalds...which now serves just bun no burger to save money.

There is one issue that is problematic. You see, just as cells die, and then fall off, and are replaced with new, like hair, now other things do too. Namely, a man's penis.

Oh it will continue to grow until it is time for the cells to die and it falls off, and a new one starts to sprout. Also, like with hair, when you have a trauma, like an accident or death or cancer, in three months your hair falls out and your penis does too.

It will grow back in, but it takes a while. And that can be a cause of depression and make for serious self esteem issues, previously only experienced by transmen. :wink:

The other major change, and horror, is it can happen at any time. I have heard of it happening during a BarMitzvah, OY!

So, here is the thread from the future, for supporting those sad men who have lost a penis and can't get up.

2. ryanninjasheep

Ookkkaaayyyyyy...

3. Yeah, my penis fell off during sexual intercourse with another man. And now it's lodged up there. Can you give some advice of what to do?

4. Vanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Errrrr..... *plays along*

It's kinda like when the water breaks for pregnant women. "My penis just broke!!" lols :lol:

5. Deaf Not Blind

Oh that is a sticky issue, isn't it?

Well, is he standing or laying down?

The angle is crucial.

Don't let him see it, it could make him panic and then tense up, but go get a pair of needle nose pliers and lubricate well.

By the way, how are you doing?

It is okay to cry, we are here for you. Every man loses his penis in an akward way at least once in his life.

And at least it grows back!

#5 Deaf Not Blind, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  6. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Should I play along even though I don't have a penis...? I can imagine, however, that having your penis fall off can be a very big shocker! :eek:

7. He's laying on his back Doc. And I'm doing well. Concerned for my partner, yet can't stop laughing at this unfortunate event.

Can I use a vacuum to suction it out of there? I don't have any pliers..

Oh, it does grow back again! Great!

8. ryanninjasheep

Well you have lots of experience coping without one, give advice on that!

9. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Im I the only one who thought "WTF?" when seeing this in the forum?

10. ryanninjasheep

I think everyone but DNB...

11. You must not be from the future where this is a serious and sometimes inconvenient problem.

12. Deaf Not Blind

EXACTLY! RyRy's great great nephew is right!

You don't have one, but Im sure that is a problem cuz you wont grow one back in. So make sure to support him in advice how to have good sex with alternative methods while it is growing in again..

---------- Post added 11th Jul 2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

YES, this is not a place to trivialize this traumatic event in a man's life. It will happen to YOU one day, sir! So give him support if you have no advice. Poor guy! his dick lodged firmly in his partner's ass and stuck. how awful!

13. coolbreeze90

coolbreeze90 Guest

put it on ice!

...and then in my fridge for later :wink:

14. Deaf Not Blind

Well, he can donate it, but it will shrivel fast
    I don't know how big it was to begin with, but it will have shrinkage from the cold water.

15. coolbreeze90

coolbreeze90 Guest

hopefully big enough
    :grin:
    wink wink nudge nuge, know what i mean eh squire?

16. Deaf Not Blind

okay, good, keep him calm, that is the most important thing. Don't get him aroused in any way or it could move farther up.
    Don't get him laughing! or CRYING!

now, tell him to think of peaceful things, and focus on it. Then take some barbecue tongs, warm them in your hands first so not to tense him up, then gently get a grip around the edge of the penis, and slowly pull and twist just slightly back and forth until it starts to come loose, and tell him to just remain calm!

#16 Deaf Not Blind, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  17. Oh no! His penis fell off from stress, and now he's freaking out even more after calming him down. What do I do?

18. Deaf Not Blind

well, yes i do!
    But it is going to need good cleaning first.

Also, you can always donate to science by DICKS-OF-LOVE. they need at least 10 inches, when pulled fully straight.

19. Ok, ok. It worked Doc!! Thank you! Thank you so much!! What is the best way to discard a fallen penis?

20. Deaf Not Blind

Well, there is a recycling program in the United States of China. I don't know about CanMexico.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.