1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When a girls says....

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Menaki-Neko, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I though that I would just make this thread to give everybody a laugh and to show boys what sorts of chaos goes through a girls mind. :wink:

Boys, when a girls says "I'm alright." It really means (say this really fast): No i'm not fine cuz that really flippin bothers me whenever you do that, and then when you stop i really get even more mad because you're clearly looking through my text messages which also really flippin bothers me cuz the only way you would know that you wearing the same shirt two days in a row really bothered me is because you must read my text messages between me and my bff since we talk about you a lot and her boyfriend a lot who also really flippin bothers me cuz hes always sendin my bff mixed signals all the flippin time and it keeps getiing really confusing cuz boys are just so much more complicated than what girls are, you know they sometimes want to hang out and then the next second they dont! he also really flippin bothers me because he wont SHUT UP at all, he just keeps rambling on and on about stuff that bothers him i dont even know why i still hang around my bff whenever HE is around cuz as i said before, he just keeps on talking about all this stuff the bothers him ALL THE F*CKING TIME and he wont shut up! omigod i just realized that i must talk all the time 2 since i've been going on and on and on and on and on and on just like Selene Deons heart! oh gosh i just spelled her name wrong, but it really doesn't matter since i've been typing and not really using very good spelling. Any way our education system really should include that chicks name since i really have zero idea how to spell it and because of that i usually just refer to her as the "crazy b*itch who thinks shes gonna live forever since she doesn't think her heart is gonna ever stop" which really is a mouthful compared to her name. I just noticed that ive been rambling on and on and on and on for a really long time and i can't even remember what i was talking about to begin with all i remember was that it was something that really flippin bothered me and so i decided that i needed to go on this random REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY long rant thats still probably not gonna end anytime soon, or at least until i can remember what i was talking about way back at the very beginning of my conversation here all i can remember now is that it had something to do with you and then i got to complaining about my bff's boyfriend who really ticks me off since he really wont shut up and then i realized that im like him since i keep on talking and then it was something about that "crazy b*tch who thinks she's never gonna die since her heart will go on and on and on and on" i wonder if your even still reading this because it will really flippin bother me if you don't read the whole thing here because i really want you to listen to me since i will have nobody to talk to if i just keep on talking and talking and talking just like my bff's boyfriend does then again since i'm just like him cuz i just keep on talking and talking and i still can't remember what i was so mad about in the first place!!!!!!!!!!

2. Flow

Omg wow LOL. I got a good laugh out of that..

3. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

All girls but me. When I say I'm fine, it translates into "I'm fine" lol.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I know more guys than girls who claim that "I'm fine," means anything but.

5. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Hrm. Interesting... Mine usually translates to something like, "I say I'm fine, but I'm really just trying to pacify you bacause I don't wanna talk about all these goddamn feelings right now...!!"

6. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    ^
    Sounds like me, too. For me, it's like, "I'm not fine, but I don't want to talk about it."