1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hobbies

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by elderofmagic, Jan 25, 2008.

1. elderofmagic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, What hobbies does everyone here participate in? I'm kinda geeky so I'm an avid reader, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, and Guild Wars player. I also enjoy electronics, both programming and circuitry. I have a lot of other hobbies, but these are the big ones. If anyone else is into these let me know, it would be nice to have someone to talk to about them. Anyway, what are your hobbies?

2. waitingsucks

Playing guitar/clarinet, singing, writing songs and taking pretty pictures are my main ones

3. Level N Human

Retro videogaming!

4. SkyTears

Magic: The Gathering. AH! so fun, lol. Aways I'm also very into computers / gaming. (just made a new gaming computer; quad processor, 3gb ram[max for vista 32bit]) Also my violin. That is probably the hobbie of mine that I love the most. So you can't call me a total nerd. :icon_bigg

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Collecting and restoring vintage radio sets, and messing around with computers etc.

6. Astaroth

My all-time geekiest thing is roleplaying, definitely. I play in a Wheel of Time MUD (multi-user dungeon for you luddites out there). A lot of people I knew back around 2001 or so are good friends there, and I lost touch with them until about a month ago when I started to roleplay there again. Too much fun!

What else? Drawing and art in general, of course. Clarinet. Piano. Writing. Yeah, a lot of writing. I write posts. I write roleplay. I write poems. Working on a book. One day, my hands are just going to fall off, I think.

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like Magic: The Gathering but at the moment I have no one to play it with. I... write long posts, write long emails, watch a ton of 1-hour TV dramas, watch a ton of movies, eat out with friends a lot, swim, play Civilization 4, read the occasional book, and play European board games like Carcassonne and Ticket To Ride.

I also follow Canadian and US politics, especially (but not limited to) gay-related stuff.

8. Grof142007

pretty much sums up everything i do durinmg my freetime

9. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I either draw or play video games........... and i guess thats all i do