1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Urman, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Urman

Urman Guest

Post a wierd or intresting dreams that u ever had here keep them fairly clean please

#1 Urman, Jan 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

last night i dreamed i bought two cuddly white tigers, and had to carry them through the rain to the car >_> wtf? but i enjoyed it and it left me feeling good this morning which is more than can be said for most of my recent dreams...

3. Astaroth

Actually, I woke up in the middle of a dream this morning that I know was about EC, but I couldn't remember all that much. All that I can recall is that there was a large, stone tower in the middle of a hilly area devoid of trees. For some reason, people from EC were there, but instead of seeing them as people, I saw them as their avatars. :lol: And someone was playing hopscotch on a grave, but I can't remember who now. Probably InaRut :roflmao: It was strange to say the least.

4. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was playing baseball on a field made of corn flakes with some people i used to play WoW with.

5. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a Dream where we were going to school, but it was hard to find the school because the school had legs like a huge spider/crab thing. it took a while but we found it, and we had to use grappling hooks to into the school, since the school had massive spider/crab legs. once inside though, everyone seemed to be made of rubber. they were shaking their bodies and even had to walk sideways down the halls like crabs to prevent from falling over.

i have many dreams like this.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dreamed I was running down a slide...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!