1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need Cosplay help!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SriManayaDasan, Aug 31, 2012.

1. I'm heading to Anime Weekend Atlanta next month and I'm putting together my costumes as of this moment. One of which is going to be Belle if she were ripped apart and eaten by the Beast.

The costume I need the most help with is Lulu from FFX. Does anyone know where I an find fabrics and accessories for a relatively cheap price? Also a stuffed Moggle would be awesome.

2. BudderMC

That's sick. My friend said she was going to try cosplaying Lulu last year, but she's notoriously lazy and exaggerates things, so I think we all knew it wasn't really going to happen. For a lot of her accessories, she just hit up Michael's (a craft store) and picked up some random large beads/stones and some paints, then coloured them as she needed. I think she also got some wire to hook it together, but I can't remember how that worked out. Little ring/loop things for stringing them together might work better.

3. Kat kanu

Awe your gonna look awesome

4. Kat kanu

did you look online or maybe a hobby lobby