1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by GirlNextDoor, Sep 3, 2012.

1. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

I crashed into a tree while skiing down the bunny slope. :rolle:

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Coming out of my shower as a kid, totes newd, and running into some random stranger who was in my house (he was in the living room, but the hall door was open).

O///O

3. anonymous1

umm :icon_redf I've done a lot of reeeeally embarrassing things. What comes to mind though is accidentally telling the girl I was in a "relationship" thingy with that I liked her vagina :icon_redf We were joking about if we were a straight couple and I meant to say that I prefer her with a vagina rather than a penis (we joked like that all the time) but I said it wrong. Yikes! :icon_redf

4. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a who i think who was hitting on me asked me if i wanted a lift cos of my awkward defense mechanism i said no im just gonna walk AWKWARD!

5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Well having my step dad find that I made me and my close, female friend married on the Sims 2 was pretty fucking embarrassing. It was even worse when he told my mom.

Also, pretty much EVERY noise I've ever made while "fooling around" with my girlfriend has been embarrassing. It doesn't help that she teases me for it.

But the most embarrassing thing ever was when my step dad made me say outloud that I would enjoy going down on a girl. I really never got over the intense shame and disgust from that, and I still hate the word "lesbian" because of it...