1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Pyrotactick, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Pyrotactick

I present to you a classic forum role playing game I remembered when I played this game back many moons ago....it goes like this:
    You and every other person on the forum want to plant their flag on the hill, problem is, there is one person on the hill. It's an all out bloodbath and free for all. Do whatever it takes to plant your flag.

Examples like:
    -Snipes Pyrotactick in the head and burns his flag, plants my flag-
    or:
    -Sneaks up and sparta's Pyrotactick off the hill-

You have to put the current king of the hill's name since it clears up things of who is currently king and soon to be victim. You cannot defend the hill or make another. You can go as many times as you like, but no posting in a row.

I shall start:

-Plant's the first flag and stands in a triumphant pose with the sunshine and airplanes overhead-

2. Pain

Pain Guest

*Pyrotacktick steps onto that little, inconspicuous red thing and gets set on fire. QVLM's flag grows from the crest of the hill and stands 12 feet, 4 inches high*

3. Pyrotactick

-Riot shield pounds QVLM off the hill and replaces his flag with mine, salutes my flag with airplanes and sun-