1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Catch

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CalebCael, Oct 16, 2012.

1. CalebCael

Basically in this game you give a favourable thing that someone would actually (probably, depending on the person), and they can agree to that, but there is some odd, outlandish undesirable cost to it. When you answer give another deal and so on.

Okay so:

You get to teleport anywhere in the world, but whenever you do your body is rearranged in some odd fashion for 40 minutes. (i.e.: Hand where your foot should be, a pinky toe coming out of your forehead, eyes end up on your tongue which i protruding from your elbow, etc etc etc)

2. Nope I prefer to save up money.

Would you have sex with a serial killing hobo to become the united states president?

3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

Uum, no. xD
    Being the president would suck, anyway. Think of all the pressure, and the responsiblity, and the stress, and being unable to go anywhere without people trying to shoot you/get your autograph... what a nightmare.

Would you run around naked in the streets to make someone you love fall in love with you?

4. CalebCael

Kind of depends on how full the street is. If it's a street in a rural area where there aren't many people sure, worth it. If it was down the streets on New York City, probably not.

Okay, you gain the ability to read minds, but you lose the ability to talk.

5. jaysuss

Yes! I would learn how to sign to people and I could do a lot of things and make people feel uncomfortable a lot of the time by knowing whats on their mind.

You get to transform into whatever the hell you want or anyone.....You have to kill 1 of your parents or 1 of your siblings

6. greg56

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    probably not the best choice to get that question right now

you get one wish...but, you only have 5 seconds to think about it

7. CalebCael

I actually stock-pile wishes, so yeah I'd do it.

You get a billion (insert currency of your nation here) but you get a massive migraine whenever someone uses the term "Hello" (or any other greeting (i.e. Hey, S'up, Hi, etc etc))

8. Caudex

Caudex Guest

No. No way. Unless I could use the money to cure Hello-induced migraines.

You get a Galaxy-class starship with warp enabled but every time you use the warp drive, you have to experience the full inertial effects of your acceleration.

9. HatterMad

No. I get sick just riding to the mall. haha

You can have your perfect soul mate for the rest of your life, and will live a long full life, but no one other then your soul mate will like you.

10. jaysuss

Yes because why would it matter if you love the other person as much.

You live your whole life looking like a 20 year old but before you die everyone hates you.

11. CalebCael

Meh, I don't deal well with people hating me... Even if it's for a short period of time, so probably not.

You get to live like one of those crazy BAMFs in video games, movies, and books, but you die in some really mundane fashion (i.e. slipping on a banana peel down the stairs)

12. Caudex

Caudex Guest

If I die at a normal time, that's fine with me. Although banana on the stairs in not exactly mundaneā€¦

You have the power to instantly eradicate all racism and homophobia, but you have to die for it to happen.

13. rg93

No. But ask me again in 50 years :slight_smile:

You have the ability to speak and understand any language in the universe, but you need 3 days to switch languages. In that time you can't speak any language. :grin:

14. CalebCael

I'd do it, I want to travel around the world, use one of those days for the flight, another day or so for r&r. Useful skills yo`.

You gain the ability shapeshift into anything you want, but your favourite TV show, book series, manga/anime, comic, etc is cancelled on a huge cliffhanger (depending on whether you're a casual fan type or an internet fan this makes a difference)

15. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Of fracking course! My favorite TV shows are Whose Line, TNG, and ATLA. So kind of diverse. But they're all cancelled already anyway. To be honest, I'd be OK with not ever seeing any more TV, so long as everyone else got to keep seeing it. I wouldn't want to be too selfish, though. The thing about shapeshifting, theoretically speaking, is that it is capable of infinite matter production, and by extension infinite energy production. So yeah.

You get admitted to the college you most want to go to and any additional schools you want to go to but you can't ever go to sleep again; it's just one long continued existence until you die.

16. jaysuss

I would accept if that meant that i was never tired and always energized.